A Hospital Visit

AN/ tell me your thoughts about the chapter in the comments.

One day in Thailand, Keith was brought to the hospital after he fainted. It was the first time ever something like that happened to him and he didn't understand why. All he remembered was him trying to call his twin Kath but it went to the voicemail everytime.

Anger rose up to his head giving him headache and went down to his heart making it contracts robustly and beat violently. He threw his phone away with a force that absorbed all his strength and left him to fall on the ground.

The beta doctor told him that time to not tire himself with overthinking and stress. But Keith didn't know how. Every single negative feeling made him overwhelmed.

———

When he woke up from his half day coma he found himself on a hospital bed just like that day in Thailand.

He noticed Leo standing with a nurse next to the door. And on the other side of the bed the window showed him it was night already. He remembered it was morning when he went to find prince Alex.

At first when Leo and the nurse didn't notice him -busy talking- he closed his eyes wanting to sleep again. But the noises they made prevented him, plus him thinking of what happened in the morning.

"Did he wake up from his coma? Does he recognize the attacker?"

"Not yet. But the doctors are positive he'd wake up the next few days and tell the police about his attacker."

"That's good news. Did you see him?"

"I have. That poor guy had his throat almost opened from side to side. What kind of animal can do something like that."

'They must be talking about the alpha who got attacked in his dorm.' Keith thought.

His attention became fully focused on them. He found it funny how Leo was eager to know more to the point where he talks with an omega with a soft smile on his face that charmed her.

Leo didn't want to talk about the subject in the morning.

"What room he stays in?"

"That.." the omega nurse was taken aback by his strange question. "I can't rea-"

"Oh, please." Leo cut her word and held her hand to his heart. "He's my friend. I told you we go to the same classes. I want to see him."

The sad face Leo made softened her heart. She moved her hand away in shyness and wanted to give him what he wants.

"Don't tell anyone I told you! He's- Oh! Your friend woke up."

She snapped when her eyes fell on keith listening to them silently. She rushed to him checking his fever.

"It's gone.. I'm going to bring the doctor."

She said fleeing, leaving Keith and Leo staring at each other. Both of them had questions to the other but no one spoke before the doctor came.

He checked his blood pressure and his fever with thermometer, a satisfied look appeared on his face.

"Everything is okay."

The doctor assured them before looking at the papers he brought with him.

"You have a minor infection caused by inhaling pheromones. That's what caused the fever."

Leo clicked his tongue in annoyance hearing the word "pheromones" and the doctor who was visibly an alpha picked on that.

"Pheromones don't hurt beta bodies unless the immune system is weak and the body is already sick. And that also requires being in a closed space with many alphas. Didn't that happen as you told me earlier?"