Class Fight

Image above is ya girl. Used AI art for this so have mercy for me ('-_-)

"Alright.... We have a new transfer student." Aizawa announced.

He stepped to the side, letting the new student into the classroom. Red eyes scanned the class, and she scoffed.

"This is it? I expected something more.... Grand." She stated, crossing her arms.

"Introduce yourself and shut up." Aizawa said, glaring at her.

She simply brushed off his glare, before saying "My name is Hisoka Chihara. I'm not here to make friends. No, that is not a challenge for you to try."

She went to her seat, closing her eyes. Now, Hisoka wasn't stupid. She can heard the students talking about her. She simply-

"Shouldn't you be paying attention?" A voice to her side said.

She glanced at the girl next to her, saying "Behold, my field of fucks." She waved a hand dramatically, saying "Notice it is barren, for I have none to give."

As she was saying before rudely being interrupted, she simply doesn't care. That being said, Hisoka closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep....

"Wake up, Chihara!"

Her eyes snapped open, settling onto her teacher.

She narrowed her eyes at him, saying "The fuck you want?"

Aizawa crossed his arms, saying "Battle training. The rest of your class has already left. Go get your hero suit on and join them."

She rolled her eyes, standing up. Before the teen could leave the classroom, Aizawa stepping in her way.

"If you're serious about being a hero, you'll fix your attitude." He said, glaring down at her.

"If attitude is what makes someone a hero, then All Might would have to be a complete imbecile." She retorted, getting her glare with her own. "Don't forget, Nezu himself authorized my attendance in class 1A."

"He also told me to keep an eye on you." Aizawa snapped back sharply.

He stepped to the side, letting her out the class.

"Keep my warning in mind." He stated.

She scoffed, walking away. She just put on her gym uniform, entering the training grounds.

"Ah, young Chihara! Nice of you to finally join us!" All Might said loudly.

After her explained the lesson, one of the student, Iida if she remembered correctly, rose his hand.

"Sir, there's an uneven number of students! How will the teams work?" He asked, chopping his hand.

"Ah! Young Chihara will simply have to join one of the groups selected...."

"Yay." Hisoka said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Before she knew it, she was stuck on the same team as a Iida and a boy named Bakugo.

"Oi, Extra, the hell is your quirk?!" Bakugo demanded.

Hisoka glared saying "Fuck off! I don't have to tell you shit!"

Bakugo just glared at her, stomping away.

"Wait! We should come up with a plan!" Iida said.

"Listen to him! You can't just run in-"

An explosion to her chest cut her off, slamming her into one of the walls.

"I don't take orders from worthless extras like you!" Bakugo exploded.

As he stormed off, Hisoka snarled, her pupils turning sharp. Bakugo ran ahead, the girl running after him, a crimson pair of horns sprouting from her head.

"DEKU-"

He was cut off by getting grabbed by his collar, getting slammed into the nearest wall.

"When I say, make a plan...." Hisoka hissed, ignoring the crackles and pops coming from Bakugo's palms. "It means, make a mother fucking goddamn plan!"

He fired an explosion at her, Hisoka's arm hitting one of the walls with enough force that it would surely bruise later, a small trickle of blood coming from it.

"Listen here you little bitch-"

He was then startled by the blood on her arm flowing out faster, covering her arm quickly. Part of the blood hardened, forming a blade on her arm.

"That's it!" She hissed.

"Ahem!" Iida's voice came through their earpieces. "Could you two please focus?! Uraraka is on my level, which means you two can overpower Midoriya while you have the chance!"

The two students growled at each other. Hisoka stepped back, her horns disappearing. The blood on her arm retreated back into her cut, before focusing around her palm, turning into a sword.

"Temporary truce?" She said, pointing the blade at him.

Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance, saying "Don't get in my damn way...."

She sent him a middle finger, following him. Before long, they found "Deku", Bakugo charging in head first. Hisoka just stood by, watching with intrigue at their fighting. Well, that was until she saw him grab the pin to his gauntlet.

"Are you insane?!" She hissed at him.

"He'll be fine so long as he dodges!" He shouted with a feral grin.

He pulled the pin, the resulting explosion making contact with something.... His eyes widened as he saw Midoriya on the ground, looking incredibly confused.

"What the hell?! If you're there, then who the hell got hit by my-"

Him and Midoriya both paused, the latter looking out the hole in the wall. There, lying on the ground, was one Hisoka Chihara. She didn't move. Bakugo scoffed, shouting something about how she was just faking it....

News flash: Explosions feel like hell. Not that Hisoka hadn't been hurt before, but.... Explosions were a new one.

"Ow.... Bakugo, you fuck." She groaned.

A second later, she heard All Might announce that the hero team when, Hisoka letting out a weak noise that sounded like a wheeze of some sort. She was positive that her ribs were probably snapped. A familiar feeling of her bones arranging themselves was felt as she slowly picked herself up off the ground....

Only to get shoved back onto it by Bakugo.

"Dumbass! Why the fuck would you take an explosion for Deku?!" He shouted, grabbing her by the collar.

"Jealous? Next time, I'll jump in front of a bullet for you and see how it goes, ass wipe!" She yelled back.

"What did you just call me?!" He snarled.

"Well I'd call you a dumbass but that would be stating a fact!" She retorted.

The two continued bickering, not paying attention to the stares of the class.