First Date!... What Could Go Wrong?

"I look like a slut!" Hisoka yelped, Mina, Momo, and Ochako watching as she tried on another outfit.

"No you don't." Momo said, frowning.

"He's gonna hate me! Why did I agree to this date?!" Hisoka panicked.

"Calm down!" Mina said, grabbing her shoulders. "He's going to love you! Who wouldn't?"

"Yeah!" Ochako agreed. "I'm sure he's gonna sweep you off your feet like a prince charming!"

*Meanwhile, at the Iida household....*

Tensei watched as Tenya sped around his room, looking for an outfit.

"Calm down, Tenya. I'm sure you're overreacting." Tensei said.

"No I'm not! Hisoka's been through enough disappointment as is! I can't do that to her!" Tenya retorted.

Tensei grabbed his arm, asking "What's your game plan? How are you gonna make this date go well?"

"Simple! We're going to see a movie!"

"Uh huh. Which movie?"

"That's easy, it's-...."

*With the girls....*

"Oh sweet All Might we forgot to agree on a movie!" Hisoka groaned. "How could we forget?! That's literally the whole point of the date!"

"Calm down." Mina said. "Let's focus on what you're doing after the movie.... You.... You do have a plan, right?"

Hisoka opened and closed her mouth a few times.

Tenya

You: Hey, so what are we doing after the movie????

Tenya: .... I have no idea

You: Hang out?

Tenya: That's too basic! I want this to be special!

You: Okay, so.... We could go to your place?

Tenya: Meeting the parents already. Bold move.

You: Kiss my ass, Tenya.

Tenya: Isn't it too early for that?

Hisoka resisted the temptation to throw her phone across the room. Why did this boy make her so damn crazy?

Hisoka took a deep breath, saying "Alright, I'm going. Wish me luck!"

As soon as she left, the girls looked at each other.

".... So we're following her, right?" Mina asked.

"Oh, we're one hundred percent following her." Ochako nodded.

.

Hisoka arrived in front of the theater, waiting patiently. She wore a simple black sweater with a scarlet red skirt, black leggings covering her legs.

"I'm here!" Tenya called out.

"About t-"

Hisoka froze, her face turning a bright red. Tenya wore a silver button up shirt with black dress pants, his hair having been combed back for the occasion.