Other Friends

Tenya gripped his phone, staring down at the number in his hand. He took a deep breath, before calling it.

*Elsewhere....*

In an apartment in Tokyo, a girl typed across a keyboard. Fiery orange hair with golden highlights was visible in the low light, the teen waving her hand, only for  blood orange holographic screens to appear around her, her eyes to exact same shade. One of the screens lit up, the girl rolling over in her chair, staring at the caller ID.

"Shoot your shot." She said, tapping across one of her screens.

"Hanabi, it's me." Tenya said, the girl grinning.

"Tenya Iida?! Holy shit man! Haven't heard from you since middle school!" She said, waving her hand for her screens to pull up information on him.

"Yeah, I know.... Hey, listen, I need to cash in one of my favors."

Hanabi whistled lowly.

"Lemme guess.... Hisoka Chihara, daughter of Hana Chihara, who would also happen to be the most recently killed Bloodstone hero?"

"Good. I need to know why the League Of Villains decided to kill her. I need case files, police reports, anything related to the League!"

Hanabi chuckled, saying "Alrighty. Hey, you think I could get a pass into UA grounds?"

Tenya sighed.

".... If you're careful, yes. Please get the information to me as soon as possible."

"Woohoo! My man! I'll text you the deets!"

She hung up, smiling as she made the information appear on her screens.

.

The very next day, Tenya was just sitting in class, when he noticed a flicker out the corner of his eye. He turned, going pale when he looked out the front gates.

"Oh, sweet baby All Might." He mumbled, staring at the figure standing outside UA's gates.

Hanabi stood there, wearing a white tank top and a pair of black shorts, blowing a piece of bubblegum in her mouth. Her hair was out up into its signature messy bun, her eyes traveling over one of her screens.

"Boop~" She said sweetly, tapping something on it to take out the cameras on school grounds.

She snapped her fingers, walking through the gate with ease, adjusting the bright red jacket she had around her shoulders. She walked into the building, Tenya resisting the urge to scream.

"Mr. Aizawa, may I be excused for a moment?!" He asked quickly, easing his hand.

The man nodded, Tenya racing out the classroom. Why was he headed out so fast? Because of one person, and one person only:

Hanabi Aramaki.

Who was she? As far as the system was concerned, nobody. Hanabi didn't exist as far as she was concerned, going by whatever name she could come up with. Her quirk was the fun part:

Technogenesis.

In short, she could hack into anything, her body acting like its own personal satellite, manipulating and weaving through the data like it was nothing special. Heck, when Tenya had first met her, she kept calling herself Han. Did Tenya trust her, yes. Did she have absolutely no fear of being caught, also yes.

Hence why Tenya was running through the halls like hell was on its way.

"Hanabi!" He whisper yelled.

He was pulled into a currently empty classroom, Hanabi cackling.

"Hanabi! Are you insane?!" He hissed, closing the door.

"Me? Insane? Never!" Hanabi mocked. She sat on one of the desk, saying "Now, you wanna scold me, or you wanna see what I've found?"

Tenya sighed, nodding. Hanabi waved her hand out in front if her, the blood orange holographic screens showing a list of files and data.

"So, Bloodstone was really good at stealth missions, right? News flash: she'd been doing some secret work for the Sir Nighteye agency!" Hanabi revealed. "Some of this work got her hella close to Shigaraki's operation, so she had to go."

Tenya crossed his arms, saying "And I'm assuming that you know where the information she stockpiled is located?"

"Already sent it to the heroes!" Hanabi responded.

Tenya let out a breath of relief. Hanabi got a notification on one of her screens, glancing at it.

"Thanks." Tenya said.

"No prob...." She responded. "You know," she began, her expression turning more thoughtful. "It's been a while since I've contacted Riki...."

"No." Tenya cut her off. "I know where this is going."

"Oh come on! Riki's got plenty of influence, just like you!" Hanabi argued. "And, last I heard, he's been itching to get some action recently...."

Tenya paused. Bringing in one of his old friends was already a game changer, but both of them?

".... Fine. Call Riki." He finally relented.

Hanabi cheered, giving him a boop on the nose, before suddenly disappearing, digital and pixel orange particles left behind, along with a single message reading: {Mark as save point?}

Tenya hesitated, before pushing a green button, the screen fizzling out of existence.

*Later....*

💢1A💢

Engine added Firecracker and Force

Engine: These are my friends from middle school. Please be nice to them.

Firecracker: WHAT UP BITCHES 😜

Force: Lasted all of five seconds. That's a new record.

Deku: These are your friends????

Yaomomo: Please, refrain from the poor language.

Engine: Don't even bother, it's not worth it.

Firecracker: Tenya yo friends is trippin if they think I can filter myself 😤

Force: Please excuse @ Firecracker. She's rather feral.

Blasty: Oh we're going to get along just fine

Engine: Wonderful! If you'll excuse me, I must go handle something! @ Force, @ Firecracker, please refrain from killing, blackmailing, hacking (looking at you Firecracker), maiming, mauling, reporting, stealing from-

Engine: You know what? Just don't do anything illegal!

Firecracker: Oki doki bestie 😚

Force: We'll behave.

Deku: Iida, who are you friends with?!

Engine: One of them is a dangerous hacker who virtually doesn't exist, the other's a completely upstanding citizen if you look past.the fact he's Yakuza.

Engine: You pick the one who's more dangerous.

Octopus: Was that a joke?

Engine: HA!

Several people are typing....