Healing (For The Most Part)

Tenya stood in the waiting area of the Hospital, his engines a deep black color in contrast to his usual look. He was infuriated. Tensei squeezed his hand, opting for him to calm down.

The elevator to the hospital opened, Ashido and Sero coming over.

"They letting us in yet?" Sero questioned.

"Nope." Tenya responded. He then scowled, saying "This isn't right! We should be out there finding whoever did this to her! She got hurt, and nobody is doing anything!"

"Excuse me?" A nurse called, walking over to them. "You can see Hisoka now."

Tenya raced past her, headed into the room. Upon seeing Hisoka, he noted how she had bags under her eyes, bandages wrapped around her arms.

"Tenya?" She mumbled, staring at him.

His engines switched back to silver, the boy walking over to her.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, sitting next to he hospital bed.

"I'm fine!" She said, giving him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

Sero, Ashido, and Tensei made their way in, the acid quirk user immediately hugging her.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, Hisoka letting out a sigh.

"It's fine...." She said, giving that same fake smile.

"I brought you some food!" Sero quickly said, placing down a bag. "There's mochi ice cream in there, and a few chocolate bars...."

Hisoka smiled, chatting with them, only looking more and more tired.

".... Hey, could you give me and Hisoka a minute?" Tenya requested.

Once everyone was out the room, he closed the door.

"Tenya?"

He turned to her, standing next to her hospital bed.

"We tried your way of healing," He said, taking her hand into his larger ones. "Now we're doing mine. If you need to scream, cry, hit something, I'm here. You're not alone. I promise."

That's what broke the floodgates. Hisoka began sobbing, Tenya wrapping her In a hug. The girl sobbed loudly, gripping onto him as she cried, Tenya rubbing circles onto her back.

"It's okay...." He whispered, his heart aching for her.

"I couldn't do anything!" Hisoka sobbed. "I tried to use my quirk, and nothing worked! It's not fair!"

"I know.... Just let it all out...."

The two were there for what felt like hours.... When Tensei finally opened the door with a nurse following him, the two adults paused. Tenya was lying next to Hisoka in her hospital bed, the teen having his arms wrapped around her protectively, the two sleeping peacefully.

.

"I look stupid." Hisoka grumbled.

She looked at her arms, observing the long cuts on them, going from her palms, all the way up to her elbows. She scowled.

"You don't look stupid!" Tenya said, chopping his hand. "If anyone tries anything, I can guarantee that I'll be there to intervene! I swear it!"

Hisoka huffed, entering Class 1A. Upon entering, Tenya sent a pointed look to Mineta, the boy flinching from the harshness. Hisoka sat down, rubbing her arms subconsciously.

"Stop it." Tenya hissed.

"Sorry...." Hisoka mumbled, laying her head on her desk.

He just sighed, patting her head. Hisoka leaned into the touch, muttering something.

"Mineta," Aizawa suddenly said. "Midnight and Nezu wants to see you in Nezu's office. Now."

Everyone turned their gaze towards Hisoka.

"I didn't do anything!... This time." She quickly said.

"Oh, I know." Tenya said calmly. "I did."

Bakugo coughed, saying "FOUR EYES?!"

"Indeed. Let's just say, everyone at Iidaten was very upset at what Mineta said to Hisoka." Tenya responded. His gaze turned to Mineta, a somewhat evil glint in his eyes as he added "And I certainly hope that Midnight and Nezu show mercy, because I certainly won't."

Mineta gulped, grabbing his stuff before leaving the room.

".... You're the best." Hisoka sniffled.

"Focus on the assignment!" Tenya scolded lightly.

*Later on....*

"Alright," Aizawa said, gripping his capture scarf. "We all know how stealth training works. You run, hide as best as you can, and hope I don't find you. If I catch you, you're out."

The class all nodded eagerly.

"Now then.... Hisoka, you'll assist with finding people with me. The rest of you have five minutes."

As soon as the other students left, Hisoka could feel her teacher's eyes on her. She scowled, sending him a small glare.

"I've told you before, Nezu told me to keep an eye on you." Aizawa stated.

"Shut up." Hisoka hissed.

"You're hurting. Do everyone a favor and don't throw yourself into schoolwork just to try and forget about it."

As Aizawa turned away, she snapped, saying "How would you know anything about how I'm feeling?!"

The man stopped walking. He turned to face her, glaring.

"Oboro Shirakumo." He ground out. "Hero name: Loud Cloud. He was me and Present Mic's best friend. He died during our second year."

He stepped closer to her, narrowing his eyes.

"I grew up in the system, moving from home to home, being told I have a 'dangerous' or 'villainous' quirk constantly. It wasn't until I got to UA that people finally saw my worth. So, no, I have absolutely no idea what you're feeling to lose a mother, your father being who the fuck knows where while you're grieving. That doesn't mean I'll allow you to walk all over your classmates and push yourself just so you can get a semblance of normal."

Hisoka fell silent, going still under his gaze. Aizawa took a deep breath, calming down.

".... I'm not going to give you some bullshit excuse about how it'll get better with time, because it won't." He finally said.

".... What do I do then?" Hisoka asked tears stinging the corners of her eyes.

"Surround yourself with people who care about you instead of pushing them away." Her teacher responded. "You don't have to do this alone.... It's also not your fault. Blaming yourself for what happened is exactly how this world creates villains."

Hisoka sniffled.

"Asshole...." She mumbled, no real bite behind her words.

"Careful. You're starting to sound like Bakugo."

As if on cue, an explosion occurred in the distance. Aizawa sighed, Hisoka scowling.

"BAKUGOOOOOOOO!" She shouted, running off.

"There we are." Aizawa grumbled, following her to make sure she doesn't kill any of her fellow classmates.