Hacking

Nezu hummed, typing away on his computer. Since he'd first detected the mysterious code in his systems, he'd been working on hacking into whatever system had started this.... Which, imagine his surprise, led him to a young woman named Hanabi Aramaki.

"How curious." He said, sipping some tea as he expertly broke through the codes.

A notification popped up on his computer.

{Stay away.} It read.

Nezu chuckled lightly, continuing his typing.

.

Hisoka and Tenya both sat in their classes, Tenya occasionally glancing at the time. Since the other night, he hadn't been able to focus.... He was worried for his friend. Hanabi hadn't been acting like herself recently.

Yes, Hanabi was always a bit odd, but now even more so. She'd completely locked herself in her apartment until further notice, not even Tenya himself being allowed in....

So when he got a text after school from Riki saying to come over, he had a few.... Concerns.

"What am I looking at?" Tenya questioned.

Hanabi, bags under her eyes, her hair looking more messy that usual, pointed at a screen, saying "Nezu's office. I hacked the camera."

Riki narrowed his eyes.

"Hanabi.... When's the last time you slept?" He cautiously asked.

Hanabi giggled, the area around her hair appearing to glitch slightly.

"Doesn't matter! Point is, I need to get into Nezu's personal computer in order to eliminate the traces of my quirk from its servers. And since I'm not a UA student...." Hanabi trailed off.

Tenya frowned, saying "I'm not breaking into Principal Nezu's office!"

"Hisoka will go with you." Hanabi instantly responded.

"I'm breaking into Principal Nezu's office!"

Come nightfall, Hisoka and Tenya were in all black, standing outside Nezu's office. Hisoka bit the end of her finger, blood coming out to pick the lock to the principal's office.

"Alright, check the computer." Hisoka whispered.

Tenya nodded. Tenya typed away on the computer, accessing the files, deleting what he could. He cringed, hearing something.

"Hey, cut out that beeping." Tenya whisper yelled.

"Huh? I'm not beeping. You're beeping." Hisoka whispered back.

The two both froze, Hisoka's face slowly looking up to see a camera. Thank All Might they had masks on.

"Fuck!" Hisoka hissed.

"Well don't just stare at it!"

"Warning, initiating rat trap sequence." A robotic voice chimed.

"Rat what?" They both mumbled.

The windows slammed shut, metal bars going over them. The doors all locked, and an alarm going off loudly, red lights flashing.

"Fuck!" Hisoka shouted. "Tenya, the door!"

"I know!" Tenya yelled back, ramming his shoulder into it.

"TENYA, I CAN'T GET ARRESTED!"

"I KNOW!"

Tenya's engines went black, red flames erupting from them as he kicked down the door. He threw Hisoka over his shoulder, running like hell. Once he was outside, a car pulled up, Hanabi in the backseat gesturing for them to get in, Yousuke in the driver seat with Riki in the passenger.

Once they got in, Yousuke sped off, saying "That was incredibly dangerous!"

"Hehe.... Well, all's well that ends well, right?" Hisoka said.

As if on cue, blue and red lights appeared behind them, police sirens going off.

"Fuck!" Hanabi screeched.

"What do we do?!" Riki yelled.

Hisoka glanced at Tenya. Tenya sighed, removing his glasses in exchange for a pair of shades.

"Let me drive."

As soon as Tenya was in the passenger seat, he revved the engine.

And then they all saw God.

"SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" Hanabi screamed.

Tenya ignored her, flooring it. He drifted (yes, drifted) around a corner, police cars screeching to a stop.

"Hanabi, get a save point at my house ready!" Tenya ordered, speeding up.

"Why?!" She questioned.

Hisoka muttered a curse in Spanish, before saying "Tenya, you're going to kill us!"

"No I won't!"

He turned on the radio, and (ironically) Shut Up And Drive started playing. Tenya drifted around a corner, glancing out the rearview mirror, spotting a few heroes joining the chase.

"Tenya!" Riki screeched.

Tenya sped up, spotting a truck.

"TENYA!"

He ramped up the truck, yelling "Hanabi, now!"

Hanabi instantly used her quirk, the whole car teleporting into Tenya's driveway, screeching to a stop at Tenya put it into park. He hummed to himself, stepping out.

"Perfect parking!" He said happily.

Hanabi let out a gag, running over to some bushes to empty her stomach. Yousuke help Riki out, the boy shaking slightly.

"Never again." He said, letting out a breath.

"Who the fuck taught you to drive?!" Hisoka wheezed.

"My mother!" Tenya happily replied.

"Who the fuck taught your mother how to drive?!" Hanabi yelled once she felt better enough.

"My grandmother!"

"So the insanity is hereditary. Good to know." Riki grumbled.

"Haha.... At least we're alive?" Hisoka said.

"Hm? Oh. Is my driving not that safe?" Tenya asked.

"How do you even have a driver's license?" Hisoka questioned.

"I needed a driver's license?"

They all turned to him. This was the person that was allowed to lead Class 1A?!

"BITCH YES!" Hanabi shouted.

"Oh." Tenya mumbled.

"Oh?! 'Oh' he says! Fucking 'oh'!" Hanabi ranted.

"Tenya?"

The all froze, looking over to see Tensei. Tensei narrowed his eyes.

"Four teenagers and an adult at my doorstep.... Okay, not the weirdest thing I've seen." Tensei mumbled.

"I used mom's driving skills!" Tenya said proudly.

"Mom can drive?" Tensei questioned.

Hisoka then smacked Tenya over the head. Which, yeah, he kinda had that coming.