What Could Go Wrong?

Upon getting to the training camp, Hisoka was led away from the group, Aizawa pulling her to her own separate area.

"Hisoka.... From my understanding, your quirk allows you to heal to a certain degree, correct? It's why you can bleed so much. You're already fast, strong, and have good manipulation of your blood.... However, we're going to expand that." The man explained.

He led her over to a large container of water, Hisoka saying "Wonderful! I needed a drink anyways...."

"Hisoka Chihara.... Your assignment is to bleed into the containers of water brought to you until they're nearly a third of blood, and manipulate it into different shapes and forms constantly."

Hisoka's eyes widened.

"Huh?! But I've never bled that much before!" Hisoka argued.

"That's why it's training." Aizawa said, before leaning forward. "I said I'd make you feel like you'd die, didn't I?"

Hisoka shuddered. Aizawa handed her a knife, turning to walk away.

"Bastardo.... (Bastard....)" Hisoka mumbled.

Aizawa paused.

"Chihara," He called out. "Cuida tu lenguaje. (Watch your language.)"

Hisoka tensed, whirling around to face him. He hadn't been able to speak it at the start! Why now?! When did he-

"Something wrong?" He asked, a smug grin rising to his face.

Logical ruse making bastard.

Hisoka huffed, turning back to the water container. It was around the same size as Bakugo's.... Ugh, she'd better get started. She dragged the blade across her arms, letting the blood flow freely.

.

"FOOD!" Hisoka shouted gratefully.

She began shoving food into her mouth, Tenya chuckling.

"What happened with your training?" He asked.

"It was hell on earth!" She whined. "Aizawa had me bleeding into these stupid containers all day!"

"You poor thing." Tenya said teasingly.

Hisoka huffed, saying "You're around me too much...."

Tenya leaned down, kissing her cheek, saying "Yes, but you love me."

Hisoka hummed, kissing him lightly on the lips, before moving back.

"You two are so wholesome!" Mina squealed.

"Well.... Me and Tenya have a pretty healthy relationship." Hisoka said in response. "I mean, sure, we've had a few rough moments, but.... We love each other. I fully intend to keep him for as long as possible."

"Not surprising," Momo commented. "You two don't keep any major secrets or issues from each other."

Hisoka's eyes flickered with something nobody would notice.... Well, all but one.

*Later on....*

"Chihara," Todoroki said, catching her attention. "Could I borrow you for a moment?"

The two went off into the forest, leaving them completely alone.

".... You remember what I said during the Sports Festival, right?"

Hisoka sighed, saying "You think I'm hiding something and consider me a threat."

"I do." Todoroki nodded. He then turned to her, saying "Now, I'm even more certain of it. Now, you're not just hiding something from me, you're hiding something from Iida. Which means you're also a threat to him."