Healing

Ingenium was paralyzed.

The moment Hisoka found out, she felt two things. One: guilt for numerous reasons, the first being that she didn't chase after him when he left the Sports Festival. Two: Anger at the hero killer.

"Iida, hold the fuck up!" Hisoka snarled when class ended that day.

"Chihara?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm following you home!" She said, a few of the students pausing. "You're depressed and going through shit, and your brother nearly fucking died a few days ago, so I'm following you around to make sure you don't do some stupid shit!"

The teen smiled slightly, saying "Is this your way of aggressively trying to cheer me up?"

"Is it working?" She asked.

"Oddly enough, it is. Come on, Tensei's at home, so it shouldn't be an issue!"

.

"Tenya's almost here with his friend!" Tensei said cheerfully, waiting for him with their parents.

Katsumi Iida, his mother, said "I am interested to meet his friend. He won't stop talking about her...."

Takeshi Iida, his father, grinned, adding "Tenya's a smart boy! I'm sure his friend will be lovely!"

As they waited, they heard the door open, Tenya walking in.

"Woah.... I keep forgetting how rich you are!" A girl's voice chimed.

"I prefer the term wealthy." Tenya said. "And please, for the love of All Might, mind your language around my parents."

"So I can't say fuck?"

Tensei choked on air, suppressing a laugh as his parents appeared stunned.

"NO!"

"What if I say it in Spanish? "

"Would you rather I do all the talking?"

"No...."

"Good! Glad we had this discussion."

The two walked up the stairs, entering the room, Tensei wheeling his way over to Hisoka.

"Hi! I'm Tensei, Tenya's older brother!"

"Hi! Hisoka Chihara, nice to meet you!" She said sweetly.

Tenya gave her a look that made her raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Don't.... Don't do that." He said, narrowing his eyes. "Don't do.... Whatever that was."

"Be respectful, sweet, and nice?" She asked, Tenya's parents just watching.

"I believe so, yes. It's making me feel like you're plotting something." He responded.

Hisoka grinned, saying "Now I'm gonna be polite the entire time and watch as you lose your mind."

"As expected."

*A few minutes later....*

"Okay, seriously," Hisoka said, sitting on his bed. "How are you holding up?"

Tenya sighed, a look of defeat going across his face.

"I.... I don't know.... I'm angry that Tensei's hero career is over, but...."

Hisoka paused.

".... Let's go. Grab your stuff, I can call my mom's limo driver." Hisoka stated.

"Why-"

"We'll be back at your house in a moment. Trust me."

And that brings us to now, where Tenya and her are standing out in a large field.

"This is my mom's vent field!" Hisoka said cheerfully. "It's.... We use it whenever we need to let our emotions out. Nobody will hear us. When we do this, can you do me a favor and not be.... The version of you everyone else sees? Just be Tenya."

Tenya nodded, before saying "How does this work?"

Hisoka turned away from him, looking out into the field.

"Just.... Scream about whatever's troubling you." She said, almost too quietly for him to hear.

That's when she let out a scream, Tenya jumping slightly at the noise.

"Your turn!" She said, turning to him.

For once, she wasn't smiling, tears picking the corners of her eyes.

"Go on! Let me hear how angry and upset you are!"

Tenya didn't know what compelled him to do so, but.... He screamed. He screamed loudly. Before long, he was venting about everything on his mind. Tensei, the Sports Festival, the hero killer, all of it.

The two stood there for maybe an hour, and by the time they were stepping back into the Iida household-

"Have.... You been crying?" Tensei asked from the couch.

Tenya nodded, before wrapping his brother in a hug. Tensei glanced at Hisoka, the girl smiling slightly.

"I helped him heal." She said simply.

.

Sorry for the short chapter, but it sucks that Tenya didn't get any proper healing. Also, needed a filler chapter.