Harm

"I could cut his dick off, ladies. Just saying." Hisoka sitting at lunch with the girls of Class 1A

"Tempting, but no." Yaoyorozu said, sipping some tea.

"Sooo...." Ashido trailed off. "What's going on between you and Iida?"

"Huh? What the fuck are you on about?" Hisoka asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Chihara!"

Iida came over, placing down a container, breathing heavily.

"I brought you food!" He quickly said.

".... Iida."

"Yes?"

Hisoka opened the container.

".... Where the fuck did you get empanadas?"

Tenya opened and closed his mouth, because A: he couldn't just tell her he spent the last few days learning how to make them (which may or may not have included a visit to Bloodstone's agency). And B: Tenya wasn't sure how to say it and make it not sound like he was trying to win her over.

Thankfully, his saving grace came in the form of Izuku Midoriya.

"Iida! Help me for a moment!"

"WELL LOOK AT THAT I SHOULD BE GOINGBYEHISOKA-"

Tenya sprinted away. Hisoka took a bit of one, a warm blush coating her face.

".... He likes you." Ashido stated.

"No he doesn't!" She quickly responded.

"He does." All the girls deadpanned.

.

Tensei took a deep breath, before leveling his younger brother with a sharp look.

"You what?"

"I got mad and my engines turned black." Tenya responded calmly, searching up stuff on his phone.

"When?"

"A few days ago.... Why?"

Tensei gulped.

"I um.... That's rarely ever happened in our family." Tensei slowly said.

Tenya stood, going over to Tensei, frowning.

"Is it why you never told me you did a work study with Bloodstone?"

Tensei flinched, eyes widening.

"You know?!"

"Yes I know! And I want to know why you never told me! Why you never told me about this part of our family's quirk before!" Tenya ranted. "Something is happening to me, and I want to know what! And despite everything, you refuse to give me the honest truth!"

Tensei sighed.

"Okay.... I'll tell you. Sit down."

Once Tenya was seated, Tensei took a deep breath.

"As you know, our family is known for their great heroics, correct? Well.... Our quirks also reflects on who we are, as well as our mental state. It's why our engines remain their wonderful silver." Tensei explained. "However, when we feel a strong enough emotion, or go through a rather.... Unfortunate circumstance.... Our quirks will switch from their normal color to a more dark shade, which is when your engines turned black."

Tenya froze.

"The hero killer.... He was left alone with Hisoka.... I was terrified that she'd lose her life so close to your forced retirement." Tenya said.

"That's it.... When I was doing my internship, I experimented with this power. I quickly learned that it can take over your way of thinking if you're not careful. Me and my mentor at the time, Bloodstone, agreed not to speak of it."

Tenya sighed, nodding bitterly.

*Elsewhere....*

Hisoka ducked underneath a swing, only to get her legs sweeped from underneath her. Hana Chihara looked down at her, frowning.

"You're distracted." The woman observed.

Hisoka quickly got so up, slashing her wrist with her knife, making a sword from her blood. She swung at her mother several times, before the older of the two kicked Hisoka in the stomach.

"Heal." She ordered.

Hisoka huffed, the blood slowly headed back into her body, her cut healing over quickly.

"Sorry...." She mumbled.

"Alright, what's wrong?" Hana questioned, sitting down, patting the spot next to her.

Hisoka sat next to her, looking nervous.

"I.... I like Tenya. Like, a lot. I just.... I know that I shouldn't be distracting myself, but-"

"Kiddo, you've done well for yourself. If you want him, I've got no reason to stop you.... Just be careful." Hana told her, cupping her cheek. She kissed her forehead, saying "I love you, Hisoka...."

"Love you too, mom."

.

Hisoka calmly walked through an alleyway, humming to herself as she looked down at her phone. She had an odd feeling in her stomach, almost like something bad was going to happen.... And then she suddenly ducked down, a knife flying over her head.

"You're good! I can see why Mr. Stainy spared you!" A voice chimed cheerfully.

Hisoka whipped around, glaring at the blonde who threw the knife at her.

"Who are you?!" Hisoka demanded.

"Hehe.... Spinner!"

Years worth of training was the only reason that all Hisoka got was a cut on her arm. The lizard villain watched her carefully, holding his sword tightly.

"What do you want?!" Hisoka demanded.

"You, actually." Spinner responded.

"Yep! You're bait!" The blonde girl cheered. "Bloodstone's been limiting how many villains are going our cause, so she's our target! We just need you as bait!"

"Too late."

The villains and Hisoka turned, seeing the mother glare at the villains. Her skin turned a deep crimson hue, steam hissing from her skin.

*Elsewhere....*

Tenya shivered. Suddenly had a bad feeling, only to get a text from Midoriya.

"What...." He trailed off.

The text read "Check the news!"

Tenya clicked on the TV, his blood running cold. There, in the background of the news report, was Hisoka on a stretcher, the headline making his engines turn black almost instantly:

Pro hero, Bloodstone, found dead.