Sports Festival

Hisoka's father growled slightly.

"You're both evil." He stated.

"Why?" Hisoka's mother said innocently.

"Stop discussing plans in Spanish! You know I'm still learning!" He shouted.

The two woman just smirked.

"Anyways.... The Sports Festival is around the corner, and-"

"I'll be there." Hisoka's mother instantly said.

"Unfortunately, I have.... Plans." Her father said after a moment.

"Dad!" Hisoka whined.

"I can't cancel work, you know that."

.

Finally, the day came. Hisoka grinned, standing in a large room with the other students. A few minutes before she went out, she could feel someone watching her.

"Chihara, a word?" Todoroki asked.

Hisoka pulled him to the side, raising an eyebrow.

"You honestly strike me as suspicious." He stated. "You just suddenly show up as an extra student one day after breaking into UA. I can't trust that."

"Where are you going with this?"

".... You're hiding something. I don't know what, but I intend to find out. Otherwise.... I consider you a threat." Todoroki said simply.

Hisoka frowned, clenching her fists.

"Don't do that." She warned.

"Is that's threat, Hisoka?" Shoto growled, glaring at her.

"Do you want it to be, ¿chico rico? (rich boy?)" Hisoka snarled back.

A moment later, Iida came between them, saying "Ah! There you two are!" Oblivious to the tension, he said "Come on, it's time to move out!"

Todoroki stepped back, walking away form her. Hisoka let out a sigh of relief, following Iida back to the rest of her class.

That made five times he's gotten in the way of something.... At least she no longer wants to stab him.

.

"Get off my foot!" Hisoka hissed.

She officially hates Midnight a little more. Especially because of the first obstacle, which, in Hisoka's words, is: 'A hallway that's tighter than a woman.'

Iida ran along the wall, dragging her behind him, saying "I've got you!"

He put her down, Hisoka letting out a sigh. She looked at him, grinning.

"Do me a favor?"

"Yes?"

She smirked.

"How fast can you run while carrying someone?" Hisoka asked.

Aizawa suddenly got a shiver down his spine, Yamada glancing at him in concern.

"You okay?" The blonde announcer asked.

"One of my students, Chihara specifically, is about to do something. I can feel it." He responded, searching the crowd for his student.

Meanwhile, Hisoka was wrapping her blood around Iida's engines.

"This is insane...." He stated,clicking her up bridal style.

"So am I!" Hisoka responded. "Come on, I'm just.... Giving your quirk a small boost using mine! And hey, if it works, you get all the credit!"