Villains

Aizawa stared dumbfounded at each of his students.

Asui had a dislocated shoulder, Yaoyorozu had three broken ribs, Uraraka was drinking tea due to her stomach, Jiro was wearing earplugs, Ashido had a large bruise forming on her cheek, Hagakure had a bandage on her nose, and lastly, Chihara had bandages wrapped around her aims.

"Would any of you care to tell me what just happened?" He questioned, his tone sounding absolutely done.

*Thirty minutes ago....*

Several men with guns entered the cafe, the hero course students all freezing. Before any of them could react (and faster than Hisoka would've liked), Hisoka threw the nearest chair at one of the villain's heads. They all turned to her.

"HELP!" She screeched.

Jiro ran, grabbing one of the microphones. Mina began firing acid, muttering curses.

"Get down!" Uraraka shouted, making their table float, before throwing it at the villains.

One of them ducked, the others losing their guns. The one that still had a weapon shot at them, Yaoyorozu forming a shield. Hagakure tried to sneak up on one, but got hit in the nose. One of the villains pulled something off their side-

"Shit shit shit-" Ashido swore, throwing acid.

"DON'T THROW ACID AT GRENADE-"

Asui's warning barely made it through before the explosive, well, exploded. Ashido, Asui, and Yaoyorozu got flung. Jiro launched sound waves through the microphone, regretting it shortly after.

On the bright side, most of the villains were dealt with!

Uraraka held her stomach, muttering a curse.

With that, Hisoka took out her knife, slashed her arms, and manipulated her blood to slam the villains into the walls.

*Present....*

"So, yeah, that happened." Hisoka shrugged.

Aizawa facepalmed.

"Visit Recovery Girl, and go home." He ordered. "Hisoka, you stay."

The other girls said their goodbyes....

"Okay, what's your quirk? You didn't tell your classmates, you didn't tell Nezu, and you haven't even told me." He said, crossing his arms.

Hisoka huffed, saying "It's.... Well, technically it's called Bloodshed. I bleed, I manipulate the blood, my appearance changes accordingly. I can only manipulate the blood of others if my blood 'infects' theirs."

Aizawa sighed.

"Go home. If I'm lucky, I only have to do one hour of paperwork." He said.

Hisoka sighed with relief.

.

Queens✨

Stabby: Do all nights out usually end like that or...?

Uravity: No

Kermit: No

Yaomomo: No

Pink: No

Unseen: No

Stereo: No

Stabby: I had fun 🙂

Hisoka entered her house. She walked over to her father.... And proceeded to hold out the slip Aizawa had given her.