Totally (Il)legal!

Tenya calmly went into his room, only lying down for a few moments.... And then a screen lit up in front of his face.

{Teleport to: Hangout?}

Tenya sighed, sitting up. He tapped it, the world around him shifting in an array of cyan race cars, before everything cleared up, dropping him in front of a huge mansion. He sighed, walking up to the front, a pair of guards stopping him. Tenya raised his arms, allowing them to pat him down for weapons without any resistance.

Once he was inside, Hanabi waved at him, sitting on a burnt orange beanbag chair. Sitting on a royal looking chair was a teen with navy blue hair in neat bangs, horrible eye bags, and his eyes were cyan with X shaped pupils.

"Tenya." He greeted, a bodyguard standing behind him.

The man had a tall physique, two black antenna resting on his head, his eyes having a pair of shades resting over them.

".... Okay, stop acting serious." Tenya said, grinning. "Riki, love what you've done with the place. Yousuke, still tall and brooding as usual."

Hanabi snickered, Riki glaring at her.

"Excuse you, it takes a lot of work to run one of the most dangerous Yakuza groups in Japan!" Riki hissed.

The guard, Yousuke just huffed, saying "Working on being less scary."

Hanabi rolled her eyes, saying "Yousuke, you're six feet five inches, have a bullet ant quirk, and can crush a truck like it's made of paper. You're quite possibly the most powerful person in this room.

"What about me?!" Riki gasped, mocking offense.

"You're barely five feet tall, Riki." Tenya said to him.

".... Touche."

Introducing: Riki Oniki and his personal bodyguard, Yousuke Kurakawa.

Let's paint a picture: First year of middle school, Riki getting messed with for his lack of height in comparison to most of the other students. Insert Tenya helping him, and now they're best friends.

Riki isn't exactly the best at facing things head on, which.... It's ironic, given his quirk is literally meant for confrontation. Yousuke, being his bodyguard, immediately got along with Tenya for protecting his ward. Said ward being the heir to the Iron Crosses. A rather..... Powerful Yakuza group.

"Tenya, catch." Hanabi said, tossing him an earpiece.

".... Why do I need this?" Tenya questioned.

"Because we're robbing the League Of Villains tonight." Riki calmly responded.

"Ah, okay.... WAIT WE'RE DOING WHAT-"

.

Aizawa assumed that he had nothing horrible to expect from his students. So, imagine his surprise when the next morning, he sees Tenya Iida, late as hell, entering his classroom with a bandage on his cheek, one of the lenses to his glasses cracked, and he has a bruise on one arm.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Tenya greeted. "I swear, I have a reasonable explanation for my tardiness!"

".... Does it also explain why you're in Ingenium pajamas?"

Tenya looked down, realizing that, yes, he forgot his uniform.

"Also, where the hell are your shoes? Did you seriously run all the way here barefoot, Iida?" Aizawa questioned.

Tenya took a moment to let the embarrassment sink in.

".... I...." Tenya trailed off.

Quick footsteps were heard behind Tenya, the teen whipping around only for Hanabi (in a fucking Eraserhead pajama onesie) to crash into him.