Friends

"What was that?" Aizawa demanded after the school day had ended.

"What was what?" Hisoka responded.

"You completely went off in class today. You cannot, under any circumstances, attack your classmates for any reason. That is a surefire was to get expelled." He scolded her.

"Stop that.... Quit acting like you have any authority over me." She growled at him.

"Just for that, detention." He stated.

"Seriously?!" She hissed at him.

"You either go today, or I double the amount of time you're stuck there for." He scowled.

Hisoka bit back a snide remark. She couldn't risk getting expelled.... Not now.

"Fine." She spat out.

"Good. Detention is held in English class, with Present Mic, or as you'll call him within the school, Mr. Yamada. You will be on your best behavior, or I'll be calling home. Are we clear, Chihara?" He said, leaning close to her.

She glared.

"Yeah. We are."

He stepped back, letting Hisoka grab her stuff. She stepped out of his classroom, pulling out her phone to shoot a text.

You: I'll be home late.

She continued walking, entering another classroom, a blonde haired teacher waiting waiting for her.

"You must be Shouta's new student!" The man said all too loudly. "We'll be rocking here for the next hour, little listener! I'm Mr. Yamada!"

Hisoka rolled her eyes, sitting at one of the desks. She let out a sigh of annoyance, slipping in a pair of wireless red ear buds. She tapped the side of one of them, a gravelly voice coming through.

"Hisoka, where the fuck are you?!" The voice demanded.

Hisoka glanced up, making sure that the teacher wasn't paying attention.

"At school.... I got detention." She confessed.

".... It's literally your second day. How the hell are you already in some sort of trouble?"

"A stupid kid...."

"Was it a boy?"

She went quiet for a moment, before responding "Yeah, it was. This dick named Bakugo...."

"And you let him get under your skin? Pathetic."

She flinched, a feeling of guilt going through her.

"I expect you to apologize. No need to cause some sort of meaningless conflict, Hisoka."

Her ear buds went quiet, signaling the call had ended.

.

"I'm sorry."

Everyone in the classroom was shocked at the sight of Hisoka bowing in front of Bakugo.

"It was.... Aggressive of me to slam you into that wall, even though you probably deserved it." Hisoka stated. "I apologize...."