Crimson Hues

Hisoka entered the class that day, narrowing her eyes at the sight of Jiro looking frustrated.

"what's wrong?" She asked, the other girls turning to her.

"Mineta stole my gym outfit...." Jiro muttered.

"¿Que? (What?)" Hisoka said, scowling.

Tenya stepped in, freezing at the murderous intent he felt. Hisoka's head turned to Mineta so fast everyone thought they heard her neck snap. Her pupils turned sharp, crimson horns sprouting on her head.

"¡Hijo de puta bajito! (Short son of a bitch!)" She snarled, before rushing at him.

Mineta let out a shriek, turning around and running like hell was on his heels (which, let's be honest, was pretty damn accurate).

"MINETAAAAAAAA!" Hisoka roared.

None of the other students moved.

".... I think we should let Mr. Aizawa handle things." Midoriya stated.

The class all just sat down, waiting for the inevitable arrival of their teacher.

.

"Hisoka Chihara!" Hisoka heard her mother hiss, storming into the principal's office.

Hisoka huffed, crossing her arms as she turned away. Bloodstone took a seat, frowning.

"What did Hisoka do?" She questioned.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes.

"Hisoka's temper has gotten a bit worse. This morning, she chased a fellow student around the school grounds, attempting to, and I quote: 'Rip off his legs and then force him to try and run'." Aizawa stated.

"El bastardo se lo merecía.... (The bastard deserved it....)" Hisoka mumbled.

"¡Hisoka Chihara!" Her mother snapped.

"¡Es cierto! (It's true!)"

Nezu chuckled, saying "Since this is just a first, I'll just send you Chihara home for the day. Meanwhile, would you mind staying for a moment, Bloodstone?"

"Of course." Bloodstone responded. She then turned to Hisoka, saying "Ve a esperar en el coche. (Go wait in the car.)"

Hisoka sighed in slight annoyance, responding "Está bien, mamá. (Okay, mom.)"

As soon as the student left, the woman let out a tired sigh.

"My sincerest apologies." Bloodstone said, frowning. "Hisoka's father recently.... Left on a business trip. She's normally so tame, but...."

"Teenagers will be teenagers." Aizawa cut her off.

"I don't blame her for her mood. I can somewhat understand it. I only wish that she'd take it out in a more healthy manner." Nezu said, still retaining his smile.

Bloodstone leaned back in her seat, thinking.

".... Aizawa. You class has had a positive impact on her."

Aizawa gave her a shocked look.

"What?"

"She's more lively. She's more like a normal teenager." She said, smiling softly. "Hisoka's got actual friends. She's having fun, going out to places, and has even recently developed feelings for another classmate.... Whatever you're doing, Eraserhead, I trust you completely."

Now, Shouta Aizawa wasn't one to react much to parents, but the smile on his face spoke volumes. Of course, that was when Tenya Iida, stern and proper individual, stepped into the office whilst holding Mineta by the collar, looking ready to commit murder.