(Unwanted) Protection

"Mr. Aizawa," Tenya began. "Normally, I fully trust your judgement.... But was pitting her against All Might and having her do it solo really a good necessary?"

Aizawa nodded, the man saying "Chihara is strong, yes.... However, she's been holding back. Going against All Might, she'll either use her full potential, or fail."

".... Without backup?"

"Iida, she's fine."

*With Hisoka....*

All Might laughed, Hisoka hiding behind a building. She'd already brought out her more devilish features, so what else was left?! Unless she....

"Ah, there you are!"

Hisoka ducked underneath a punch from All Might, saying "Fuck off, All Might!"

She took out her knife, slashing his arm. She jumped back, holding the blade close to her face.

"Hahaha! Running away ag-"

All Might froze, dropping to one knee.

Hisoka gagged, saying "Damn, I hate using that...."

Her tongue flickered out her mouth, lapping up the blood on the blade, a wave of dizziness and nausea gripping All Might's form.

"What.... Are you...." He ground out, struggling to remain awake.

"Ah. It's a new movie of mine. I call it Blood Blight. I just ingest your blood, and I release an infection into your body.... I used to have to have your blood make contact with mine, but it's adapted a bit."

Hisoka suddenly froze. Her heartbeat was loud enough for her to here it, and her eyes sharpened....

"DUCK!"

She tackled All Might, a bullet whizzing past, a second one hitting the camera in the area.

Fuck.

.

"Hisoka!" Tenya shouted, running through the fake city. "Where is she?"

Tenya felt a shiver up his spine, instinctively dodging to the left. He looked, seeing red threads slice straight through a tree.

"You're fast!" A voice commented.

Tenya looked, seeing a man standing there, crimson red eyes trained on him. He grinned, his fingers retracting the red thread back into them. Half his hair was black (right side), the other half red (left side), split straight down the middle. He put his hair into a bun, smirking at Tenya.

"Who are you?! What are you doing on school grounds?!" Tenya demanded.

"Ah, this one's pretty feisty! Don't you think so, Aka?" He said, grinning.

Tenya turned around, only to see someone who looks exactly like the previous one, only the hair was reversed, with the right side being red and the left side being red.

"Indeed, Hiwa. Honestly, I'm a little offended that this'll be so easy!" The other, Aka, responded.

Twins. Of course Tenya had to fight twins.

"Fine then! Just know that I won't go down fighting." Tenya said confidently.

Hiwa chuckled, threads coming from his fingers, the crimson color making Tenya go rigid. Aka bit into his hand, blood gushing from the wound.

"Summon: Crimson Pistols." He said.

The wound healed, the blood forming a pair of his requested weaponry. Aka aimed them at Tenya, the latter sighing.

"Ha. Of course. I totally wanted to do this with my time." Tenya said sarcastically, his engines turning black.

The moment they got close, Tenya felt something in the back of his mind trigger. He dodged the bullets and threads, gritting his teeth.

"What are you doing?" A voice in his mind  questioned.

He dodged once more.

"Why are you holding back?"

A bullet grazed him, the threads wrapping around him.

"Stop. Fighting it."

Tenya closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. What was the harm in letting his black engines out a little?

".... Pathetic." Tenya sneered.

He kicked Aka in the face, grinning.

"You honestly thought that this would be enough to hold me?" Tenya mocked, chuckling.

"STOP!"

Hisoka ran over with Aizawa, panting. Hisoka glared at the two newcomers, frowning.

"Aka, Hiwa, stand the fuck down! What the hell are you two doing?!"

"Hisoka!" The twins said in unison.

"You know these two?" Tenya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Damn right I know these two.... They're my big brothers." Hisoka responded. "What the hell are you two doing here?"

"We wanted go come see our baby sister!" The twins both responded. "After all, you can't always be alone, can you?"

"So why break into UA?" Aizawa demanded.

"Well that's easy!" Aka said.

"We wanted to inspect Hisoka's little boyfriend!" Hiwa continued.

Tenya sighed, saying "Well, as you can see, I'm not going to hurt Hisoka."

"Great. Wonderful. Now then- GET OUT OF UA PROPERTY!" Hisoka snapped, grabbing the two by the ears.

"Ah- Hisoka!" Aka complained.

"Watch it!" Hiwa snapped.

As she dragged them away, Tenya narrowed his eyes, looking down at his engines.

Still black.

"Huh.... I'm sure that'll wear off eventually."