Crushing

Hisoka lashed a whip of blood at Bakugo, the latter dodging it.

"BURN THE WITCH!"

Hisoka scowled, yelling curses in Spanish. Bakugo yelled back, somehow louder.

"Should we stop this?" Midoriya asked their teacher.

"No." Aizawa said, watching patiently.

Bakugo then launched an explosion at Hisoka. Now, as Tenya Iida watched from the distance, he couldn't help but wince as Hisoka slammed into the ground. Something burned within him....

"Mr. Aizawa, I'd like to request to spar with Bakugo."

And that's how they got here. Bakugo released a few explosions from his palms, Iida standing across from him.

"Let's try not to seriously harm each other!" Iida said, chopping his hand.

"Tch. Oh please! This is just because you have a boner for blood bending bitch!"

Iida ignored his jab, saying "We have no reason to make this personal-"

"Right, because she was able to last against Stain longer than your brother. Bitch should've gotten stabbed too-"

Bakugo was cut off by a stomp. Tenya's eyes darkened.

"Start the match." He said, his voice containing something more.... Ferocious.

Once Aizawa gave the signal, Iida didn't even hesitate. He ran at Bakugo full speed, kicking him in the chest. As soon as the wind was out of him, he kicked him again, slamming him into the ground. He then stepped on his throat, putting just enough pressure so that he could (barely) breathe.

"We're done here, Bakugo."

He backed off, turning to walk away. Everyone stared after Iida, not quite sure what just happened.

".... Wow. Bakugo got his shit rocked." Hoka stated.

"YOU BITCH!"

"KISS MY FINE HOT ASS!"

.

Tenya entered his home that evening, groaning.

"What is going on with me?" He muttered.

"Tenya? You okay?"

He looked to the side, seeing Tensei sitting there on the couch. Tenya sighed, taking a seat next to him.

"I did something ridiculous today." Tenya began. "I got furious at a classmate because of what he said about a friend of mine, and it's so disturbing!"

Tensei raised an eyebrow, saying "Is this about that Chihara girl?"

Tenya nodded.

"Hisoka Chihara. She's a classmate of mine with a blood related quirk." Tenya stated. He then crossed his arms, saying "She's rude, first of all. She's got absolutely no filter when it comes to swear words too! Ugh, and her attitude.... She's sassy. Incredibly so. And if she's not being sassy, she's being as sarcastic as possible!"

Tensei smirked, saying "Tell me more."

"Chihara's also multilingual. Japanese, English, and Spanish. She uses Spanish to bad mouth Mr. Aizawa since he barely understands a single bit of it. Oh, and her temper! Hisoka will snap at you if you so much as look at her wrong! Honestly, she's probably why Mineta hasn't tried anything in a while...."

"She sounds strong."

"Of course!"

Tenya hadn't even realized he'd stopped using her last name.