Sharp Obstruction

"Shouta Aizawa, nice to meet your acquaintance!" Hisoka's mother said, sitting across for Aizawa in Nezu's office.

"Hana Chihara. Nice to finally meet one of Hisoka's parents." Aizawa said, smirking.

Internally, Hisoka was panicking. She's been nothing but rude to Aizawa. And her mother, once again, has the highest body count of any hero (and not in the sexy way either).

"Now then," Principal Nezu said, grinning. "Let's start off with Hisoka's behavior!"

Aizawa grinned.

"Don't do it, hoe." Hisoka whispered.

Aizawa took a deep breath, saying "Well, first of all, Hisoka happens to have a rather harsh mouth on her."

Hisoka didn't look away from Aizawa. Not even when she felt the eyes of the devil incarnate on the back of her neck.

"Oh really?" She growled.

"Yes. She's also reckless, temperamental, and rude to her classmates." He responded.

Was it too late to write her will?

"Hisoka.... Chihara...." Her mother slowly ground out.

"Y- yeah mom?" She stuttered.

The woman glared harshly.

"Wait until we get out of this building." She snarled.

Hisoka whimpered.

"Now then, besides that, Hisoka's a good student. Her work is always on time, and during training, she's proven to be fast enough to cause trouble. Even for one of my students who, mind you, has a speed quirk." Aizawa stated. "She's also good with stealth training. Believe me, I've tried to sneak up on her, and she's avoided me almost every time."

Her mother's eyes softened, the woman saying "She gets that from her father."

Nezu grinned, saying "Yes, another thing.... Her father isn't registered in our files. Is that intentional, or...?"

Hisoka huffed, saying "Dad's too busy...."

Nezu just nodded. After a few moments, the two finally left the building....

"You're grounded." Hisoka's mother said flatly.

"What?!"

"You heard me! Me and your father gave you explicit orders do behave yourself!"

Hisoka went quiet.

The woman sighed, saying "Hisoka, you know why me and your father have these rules. They're for your protection."

Hisoka huffed, turning away, crossing her arms.

"Maybe I don't want to be protected all the time...." She mumbled.

"Hisoka."

The woman approached her, placing a hand on her cheek, turning her to face her. She sighed, looking around for a moment. She then turned back to her, leaning closer.

"Por favor, ten más cuidado, amor. (Please, be more careful, love.)"

Hisoka sighed, before responding "Está bien, mamá. (Okay, mom.)"

The woman kissed her forehead, saying "Good girl.... Te amo. (I love you.)"

.

Hisoka dodged an attack from Iida, the two currently sparring.

"How are you so fast?!" Iida questioned.

"Good genetics?" Hisoka responded, raising an eyebrow. "You know your problem, Iida? You never fight dirty."

Iida paused, saying "That's.... Not very heroic."

Hisoka shook her head, saying "Come here."

Hisoka went over to him, turning her back towards him.

"Now, wrap your arms around my neck. Act like you're trying to make me pass out from lack of oxygen."

"That's-"

"I swear to whatever god there is, I will stab you if you say it's not heroic."

Iida sighed, nodding. He went up behind her, standing close, putting one of his arms around her neck. Hisoka proceeded to blush hard enough that Mina spotted it from across the room, sending a smug grin at her.

"Now what?" Iida asked.

Clearing her throat, Hisoka said "Now you just...."

She stomped harshly on his foot, the boy yelping as he removed his arms. She then grabbed him, flipping him over her shoulder, placing her foot on his back.

"See?" She asked with a smirk.

Iida narrowed his eyes at her.

"Ah, I see. So.... The point is to pull a move that wouldn't be expected of a normal hero? To throw off your opponent?" He asked.

"Yes? I mean, that's certainly one way to put it." Hisoka responded.

Iida nodded.... He then fired up his quirk, the strength of his engines throwing her off. He then grabbed her by her wrists, pinning her to the nearest wall with her wrists above her head.

"Aha! I have mastered the art of fighting dirty!" He said proudly. "Oh. Chihara, are you okay? Your face is.... Very red."

"I'm fine!" Hisoka squeaked out, trying to get her heart to stop beating so fast.

What the fuck was happening to her?

"Hisoka!" Mina shouted going over to them. She stared at the scene, grinning as she said "Excuse me for interrupting!~"

Hisoka hit her shoulder, saying "Go on."

Mina held up something, and Hisoka's eyes lit up.

"A sword?!"

"Yaomomo made it! She set up a few dummies, since we really wanted to see what-"

She didn't get to finish as Hisoka snatched the weapon, holding it up with a chaotic laugh. She went over to the dummies, gripping the sword with two hands.

"Chihara, please be mindful of where you swing that." Aizawa tells her.

The moment she's given the confirmation to go ahead, they're all thoroughly surprised. With quick and efficient movements, Hisoka quickly decapitated every dummy she was presented with. She twirled the sword in one hand, grinning.

"Haha! Been a while since I could use one of these!" Hisoka says cheerfully. She then noticed the look they were all giving her, and asked "What? Haven't you seen a girl use a sword before?"

"THAT WAS SO MANLY!" Kirishima shouted.

"Where exactly did you learn to use a sword?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh! My dad taught me during my first year of middle school! I did a bit of fencing as well...." Hisoka explained. "He wanted me to know in case.... Well, it's a secret for now."

She twirled the sword again.

"I'm good with blades for the most part. It's why I usually make something sharp when using my quirk. It's not hard once you get used to the weight of the blade." She said calmly.

Aizawa sighed.

"Okay, new rule.... No swords without my permission." Aizawa stated. "Adding this to the many, many new rules you've forced me to make."

Hisoka smirked, saying "Sounds like you just like having to kiss my ass."

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Aizawa glared.

Hisoka grinned, her accent changing as she said "¿Besas a Mic con esa boca? (Do you kiss Mic with that mouth?)"

A wheeze escaped Sero, Bakugo covering his mouth to suppress a laugh. Aizawa rose an eyebrow, staring at them.... Midoriya chuckled, Momo letting a small giggle slip out. Then there was Iida. Professional, stern, proper, Tenya Iida.

He faked a cough.

Hisoka made a mental note that only five students were competent enough to know Spanish. She made another to befriend Sero and Midoriya later.