*- chapter two-*

~~~~~~~~~jasper~~~~~~~~~~~~~

currently im walking towards a local cafe/ diner to get coffee, whilst im on the phone with my dearest father. Listening to the incessant tirade emanating from my father's voice through the phone, I can't help but release a weary sigh.  he been yelling at me about some financial loss that wasnt even my sectors fault but since i'm his son i should've known it would've happen. this guy needs therapy i swear to god.

 I continue to listen to his rant, offering the occasional murmured apology and assurances that I'll handle the situation. i'm not even comprehending his words anymore is like a big blur of mumbles, all i can understand is the tones of his voice, Getting lost in my thoughts, I continue my path down the street Suddenly, without warning, I collide with someone, jolting me out of my thoughts .

giving myself a second to find my groundings i look down to see who i bumped into, it a brunette who looks very angry at me for a seocnd before getting up and looks at me, like she analysing me. Looking at her, I notice she's holding bags and flowers.

"You know, you almost just ruined my mother's dinner and flowers," she mutters out. And god, her voice is absolutely magnificent. I don't know what to do or what to say. But then she adds, "Well, you could at least apologize or ask if I'm okay."

Still, I don't say anything. Instead, I just bend down and pick up some of the stuff she dropped because I bumped into her, passing it over with a quiet "Sorry."

Turning, I walk off into the café, the encounter lingering in my mind as I try to shake off the feeling of regret. going to the counter, i give the lady my coffee order and let myself sit for a second to calm down, feeling all the frustration in the world right now, one at my father persistent need to control my life, if hes not mad at me about work hes made at the fact i dont visit enough or see the twins or ifs it not that, its that i dont go to events often, my other frustration is messing up my opportunity to talk to the woman back there.

shaking my head i recive my coffee and pay, i walk out of the place and my phone starts buzzing, answering it, i hear scott yell out "finn tell that fucker to get back here now" in the back ground.

"hello" i say.

"yeah hey, mate you need to get your ass back here right now. your dad is going nuts" finn blurts out. before hanging up.

rolling my eyes, i take my time drinking my coffee and walking back............

Unedited

very short chapter i know, but i wanted to created a jasper pov. i might add onto it in the furture. honestly dont know if any of the published chapter will say the same