*~Chapter thirty-one~*

(this is going to be a short chapter of chapter 29/30 in jasper pov even though there was a little bit of jasper in them but no I want this chapter fully jasper #apologies for the repetitions)

*~jasper pov~*

*3am or something like that*

blinking a couple of times, I look over at my nightstand where my phone has lit up, I release a groan. if its Scott calling me after he night out I'm going to loose it.

feeling around, I grab my phone. pushing up a little I see its Mae.

rubbing my eyes quickly I answer "Mae?", I rasp out, why the hell is she calling me at this hour. I can lie and say this isn't giving me a weird feeling in my stomach.

I wouldn't of expected the next thing.

"oh good youuuu answered, I have mo Moree money, so can I have like twentyyyy dolarrrrrs pleaseeeee, ill definstlsaty pay yous back" I hear her slur out next was "you also are likeee the richest mane ives met" that's she adds.

frowning, "why do you need money, at this time?" I ask.

"oh my its 2 in the morning, im soo sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" then she hangs up the phone. this women I roll my eyes then the call her back immediately.

"hello" she slurs out again. doesn't she look at he caller id. "Mae where are you?" I say cutting straight to the point.

"sorry, I don't give out my location?" rolling my eyes. I get up out of bed throwing a hoodie on. "too bad tell me" I call out to my phone that's on my bed. "and who is me?"

chucking on my shoes. "maeve, ill give you the 20 dollars" I mutter out, hoping this bribe will pull her too her senses. "oh my god" she squeals out.

"my name is Maeve. any way im at like a club on." she goes quiet for a bit.

"on collins street."

rushing outside, I get into my car and start driving. after awhile I spot her at the busstop near the club.

"Maeve" I call out standing behind her. when she turns to face me, a smile washes over her face. she's actually gorgeous, he hair is curled and she's wear a cute black dress with gemstone  straps.

"jasper!" she rushes over to me. "what are you doing here" she asked me

"you called me"

she lets out a small giggle. "oh yeah I forgot."

shaking my head, I hold out my hand "come on, ill take you home" grabbing my hand she mutters out an "okay" quietly. I can see her visibly shake and her hand are freezing.

I take off my jacket and throw it over her head. then I grab her hand and pull her over to my car.

once we get in the car and the heater on I glance over at her and ask "how was the date" I couldn't help myself, it was all I was thinking about. why the fuck would Finn just leave her here. or did he leave and she continued partying. "what date" she ask. looking over at her I tilt my head. "what do you mean"

"nothing" she responds. okay that's weird. "can you put your address in the gps" as she does I ask her 'what happened tonight Mae?" after she passes start on the screen. she turns over to me. "got drunk with a friend, she got lucky, and I kinda spent all my money" she shrugs.

"but you had a date tonight"

"he had a work issue" she replies. my face frowns a little bit. "lets just get you home.

not even 5 minutes into the drive to her place she fell asleep. once i arrive at her place i pull in and park the car in front of her unit. turning the car off i look over at mae, she looks adorable right now, her head is leaning on her hand on the window, shes softly snoring and to top it all off she wearing my hoodie.