*~Chapter Thirty-three~*

currently I'm sitting in my living room wearing pjs and going through my bank statements. working at the firm has made the bills and rent, way easier? if that's even the right word. there still a pain in my ass, but for once in while I have a little bit of money saved for next fortnight bills. 

While sitting on the couch, I pull up my knees and rest my head on them, releasing a deep sigh. I take a few moments to let myself unwind. The room is quiet, and I savour the calmness around me, allowing my thoughts to drift.

 Suddenly, the silence is interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. Without glancing at the screen to see who is calling, I reach over and answer, "hello". 

"hi sweetie"my mum says.

"oh mum, wait how are you calling me" I ask, wondering why's she calling me out of phone hours.

"well ve been doing good in well group therapy and well they've allowed me to have a personal  one," she tells me.

"im proud of you mum"

"anyway I just wanted to call so you can save my number and to let you know that the facility is having a family day this weekend." I can hear the nervousness in her voice. 

"of course ever already booked it in to my calendar." I got an email last week, and since I had a good couple of visits and truly believe she getting better. I mean it's a bit selfish of me to just not rock up just because she having a bad day, but it just hurts.

"you know you can bring that lawyer right."

"mum" I whine out. 

"oh I'm only kidding" she laughs out, in the background I hear a muffled sound. "oh its dinner time, I've got to go ill see you this weekend".

"Bye, Mum." Hanging up the phone, I get up and head into the kitchen. I open the fridge and pull out one of the microwave meals, unwrapping it and shoving it into the microwave. As it starts to heat up, I lean on the counter and pull out my phone. With a few taps, I open Instagram and begin to scroll through my feed, mindlessly browsing through posts and stories, letting the hum of the microwave and the glow of the phone screen occupy my thoughts.

once I hear I beep I grab one of the clothes to stop it from burning me but failed miserably, hissing out I drop it on the bench and dig in.

after enjoying the cardboard, knocks are heard from the front door. so I make my way to the door. looking through the peep hole, and of course my landlord stand there. releasing a sigh of course she had to go ahead and ruin my winning streak.

"hey ms, how are you today" I say, totally not adding a smartass tone.

"you and your mother have been late on way to many bills, your are being evicted. here's the notice" she says handing me a piece of paper, as she does that my heart shatters, I mean this place has so many bad memories and it was what I was originally going to do.

"how long do I have?" god I made it like im dying 

"two weeks. no longer" she grunts out, then turns and walks away. shutting the door I turn to the table taking a seat, well now I have something else to do tonight look at new places.

oh god I have to find a way to talk to my mother, she was angry last time but maybe this time she would be more accepting.

spending about an hour scrolling through listing but them always being kicked of the list because of them having ridiculously  high standards. deciding that's its better to go to sleep instead of stressing I dive stright into my bed I fall asleep straight away.