chapter 13: promise ring

One night, dinner...

Trevor: "Raze, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Raze: turns to Trevor, her expression curious "What is it, Trevor?"

Trevor: takes a deep breath, his gaze earnest "I can't shake this feeling that's been growing inside me ever since we met. You've brought so much joy and excitement into my life, and I find myself falling for you more with each passing day."

Raze: her heart skips a beat, a warm smile spreading across her face "Trevor..."

Trevor: "I know it might seem sudden, but I can't deny what I'm feeling. I love you, Raze. With all my heart."

Raze: feeling overwhelmed with emotion, reaches out to take Trevor's hand "Trevor, I... I don't know what to say."

Trevor: squeezes her hand gently, his eyes filled with hope "You don't have to say anything, Raze. I just needed you to know how I feel."

Raze: tears glistening in her eyes, leans in to kiss Trevor softly "I love you too, Trevor."

Trevor: with a gentle smile, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box, opening it to reveal a delicate ring "Raze, this ring is a promise of my love and devotion to you. With it, I vow to cherish you, support you, and stand by your side through all of life's adventures."

Raze: her eyes widen in surprise and delight as Trevor slips the ring onto her finger "Trevor, it's beautiful..."

Trevor: "It's a symbol of my commitment to you, Raze. A reminder that no matter what challenges we may face, we'll always have each other."

Raze: tears of joy glistening in her eyes, she wraps her arms around Trevor "Thank you, Trevor. I'll treasure it always."

Trevor: "It's a symbol of my commitment to you, Raze. A reminder that no matter what challenges we may face, we'll always have each other."

Raze: tears of joy glistening in her eyes, she wraps her arms around Trevor "Thank you, Trevor. I'll treasure it always."

With Trevor's promise ring adorning her finger, Raze feels a deep sense of love and security, knowing that their bond will endure whatever the future may hold. Together, they embark on the next chapter of their journey, their hearts entwined in a love that knows no bounds.

Trevor: "What's the latest project you're working on?"

Raze: smiling "Well, I'm designing a penthouse suite for a client. It's going to be quite luxurious."

Trevor: "Luxurious, huh? Sounds like the perfect setting for our next adventure."

Raze: raising an eyebrow "Are you suggesting we go bungee jumping off the penthouse balcony?"

Trevor: chuckling "Hey, why not? It would certainly make for an unforgettable experience."

Raze: "You never cease to amaze me, Trevor. But let's stick to dinner for now, shall we?"

Trevor: "Fair enough. But I make no promises about dessert."

Raze: laughing "I'll hold you to that, Mr. Adventurous."

Their playful banter fills the air as Trevor and Raze enjoy their dinner together, savoring each moment of laughter and connection. With their shared sense of adventure and mutual affection, they know that the possibilities for their future are endless.

As they savor their meal, Trevor can't help but steal glances at Raze, his heart filled with warmth and affection.

Trevor: "You know, Raze, I never expected to find someone like you. You've brought so much joy and excitement into my life."