chapter 25: pool of desire

Trev's office one afternoon...

As Trev returned to the familiar routine of his daily life, he found himself caught off guard when Anca stormed into his office unannounced, her face twisted with fury and jealousy.

Anca: eyes blazing with anger "Trev, how could you just leave without a word? Did you think I wouldn't notice?"

Trev: taken aback by Anca's sudden appearance and hostility "Anca, what are you talking about? I... I went on my honeymoon with Raze."

Anca: voice dripping with sarcasm "Oh, how convenient. Running off with your new spouse while leaving me behind."

Trev: trying to remain calm despite the rising tension "Anca, you know Raze is my wife now. We talked about this... We have connection only in secret world... In my normal life, please let it be that we don't have anything between us... Thats the contract AnCa, remember that...what is between us in secret world is consensual...let it not affect my real world,"

Anca: ignoring his explanation, her jealousy fueling her anger "That's it...I am in your secret world... But Trev, you know I had love you ...and I want to be with you...I am willing to give everything..receive all whips, spanks, and even slaps, as many as you wanted,  ."

Trev: frustrated, but trying to reason with her "Anca, you and I... we're just connected in secret world... I can't put my marriage at risk... Understand that."

Anca: eyes flashing with resentment "No... Please."

Trev: "Please respect boundaries... That's the contract you signed... Don't make.me.guilty for I am...I am guilty with Raze,"

Anca: her expression softening briefly, but quickly replaced by a look of hurt and betrayal "Boundaries? Is that what this is about, Trev? I thought we had something real, something beyond contracts and boundaries."

Trev: feeling a pang of guilt at the pain he's caused "Anca, you mean a lot to me, but my commitment is to Raze now. I can't jeopardize that."

Anca: her voice trembling with emotion "I see... I guess I was just fooling myself, thinking there was something more between us."

Trev: reaching out to her, his heart heavy with regret "Anca, I never meant to hurt you. You're important to me, but my marriage is my priority."

Anca's reaction was unexpected; she suddenly embraced Trev, kissing him intensely. Taking advantage of Trev's surprise, she knelt in front of him, deftly unzipping his pants.

Trev: stunned by Anca's sudden actions, his mind reeling with confusion and guilt "Anca, what are you doing?"

Anca: her voice filled with desperation "I can't lose you, Trev. I can't let you go to Raze."

Trev: trying to pull away, but feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment "Anca, this isn't right. We can't..."

Anca: ignoring his protests, her hands trembling as she continues "Please, Trev... just this once. Let me show you how much I love you."

f his loyalty to Raze and his desire to comfort Anca "I... I can't do this, Anca. I'm sorry."

Anca: tears streaming down her face, her voice breaking "Please, Trev... I need you."