chapter 31: you're my sin

As Raze's condition deteriorated, confined to complete bed rest, she turned to Anca with a plea for support during this challenging time.

Anca, with ulterior motive, without second thoughts agreeing to stay with them until the baby's birth.

Anca: sitting by Raze's bedside, her expression filled with concern "I'll stay with you, Raze. You don't have to go through this alone."

Raze: weakly smiling, gratitude shining in her eyes "Thank you, Anca. I don't know what I'd do without you."

As the days turned into weeks, Anca settled into a routine of caring for Raze in Trev and Raze's room, providing comfort and support during her bed rest.

With Raze confined to her bed, Anca took on the role of a kind and attentive sister, ensuring that Raze had everything she needed to stay comfortable and hydrated.

Each morning, Anca would greet Raze with a warm smile, bringing her a selection of drinks to choose from – whether it was a glass of cold milk to start the day or a refreshing juice to quench her thirst in the afternoon heat. She would carefully prepare the drinks, taking care to add extra ice or a slice of lemon, knowing Raze's preferences.

Anca would sit by Raze's bedside, chatting softly and offering words of encouragement to lift her spirits. She would read to her, play soothing music, or simply keep her company during the long hours of bed rest, her presence a source of comfort in the midst of Raze's discomfort.

And as the days stretched on, Anca's gestures of kindness and sisterly affection looks sincere and wholeheartedly....

One night...

The room was bathed in the soft glow of moonlight as Anca sat by Raze's bedside, keeping a vigilant watch over her sleeping sister. The gentle rise and fall of Raze's chest indicated that she was soundly asleep, oblivious to the turmoil brewing in the room.

As Trev quietly entered, his footsteps barely audible against the carpeted floor, Anca's heart skipped a beat. Without hesitation, she rose from her chair and crossed the room in swift, determined steps. With a fierce intensity in her eyes, she grabbed Trev by the collar and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Trev, taken aback by Anca's sudden boldness, hesitated for a moment before giving in to the intoxicating heat of the moment. Their lips met in a fiery embrace, sending sparks flying between them as desire flared to life in the darkness.

In that stolen moment of passion, Anca and Trev were consumed by the raw intensity of their connection, their bodies pressed close together in the silence of the night. The weight of their forbidden desires hung heavy in the air, overshadowed only by the undeniable pull they felt towards each other.

But as quickly as it had begun, the moment was shattered by the sound of Raze stirring in her sleep. With a start, Anca and Trev broke apart, their breaths coming in ragged gasps as they stared at each other in wide-eyed shock.

Anca: whispering urgently "Trev, don't worry. Raze usually wakes up at 7 in the morning."

Trev: breathing heavily, his eyes wide with disbelief "Anca, I... I don't know what to say. This... this can't happen again."

Anca: "Raze won't wake up even we scream here...."

As Anca's advances intensified, Trev found himself caught in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. Despite his best efforts to resist, he couldn't deny the undeniable pull of desire that surged between them. Anca's touch ignited a fire within him, consuming his every thought and eroding his resolve with each passing moment.