chapter 35: forbidden romance divulge

One evening...

Raze: Hey, Anca, how are you feeling today?

Anca: I'm alright, just a bit nervous about bringing something up.

Raze: What's on your mind?

Anca: Well, remember that photo shoot opportunity I mentioned a while back?

Raze: Yeah, the out-of-country one, right?

Anca: Exactly. So, I've been offered the chance to go next week, but it would mean being away for about a week. I wanted to talk to you about it.

Raze: Oh, I see. That sounds like a fantastic opportunity for your career, Anca. But I understand it might also be tough for you, especially being alone while at work.

Anca: Yeah, exactly. I want to take this opportunity, but I'll miss having you around.

Raze: I completely get it, Anca. Your career is important, and I want to support you in any way I can. We can figure out ways to stay connected while you're away, like video calls or sending each other messages throughout the day. And I'll be waiting for you until you get back.

Anca: Thank you, Raze. That means a lot to me. I appreciate your understanding..Surely, I'll miss you.

Raze: I'll miss you too, Anca. What are sisters for?"

Anca: You're the best, Raze. Thanks for being so supportive.

Raze: Always, Anca. I love you.

During Anca's absence for three days, Trev took it upon himself to prepare Raze's drinks, including juice, milk, and any other cold beverages she liked.

However, Raze couldn't help but notice that she wasn't feeling sleepy at all times, especially after dinner. This change in her usual routine left her feeling perplexed and slightly uneasy.

One morning...

Raze calling to Anca...

Raze: "Hey Anca, I've noticed something interesting while you were away for tho
ese three days."

Anca: "Oh? What's that?"

Raze: "Trev was preparing my drinks, just like you usually do. Juice, milk, and all my other favorites."

Anca: "Really? I hope he didn't mess anything up."

Raze: "No, not at all. But what's interesting is that I've been feeling wide awake after dinner, even though I usually get sleepy around that time."

Anca: "Hmm, that is strange. Maybe your health is recovering...

Dinner time with Trev...

Trev: "Hey, how have you been feeling lately?"

You: " I wanted to let you know something. Since Anca left, when you prepare my milk, I've noticed that I'm not as sleepy after dinner anymore. But the good news is, I still manage to sleep well."

Trev: "Oh? I wonder why that is. Maybe we can try adjusting the ingredients or timing."

You: "That sounds like a good idea, but no need...I am okay with the milk you prepare... Thanks for being so attentive to my needs, Trev."