chapter 36: facade of deception unveiled

Trev arrived home after a long day, his mind occupied with thoughts of Anca and Raze.

He searched for Raze in their room, the kitchen, the living room, and even the music room, but she was nowhere to be found.

Growing increasingly worried, he made his way towards the poolside, passing by the door to the basement, his playroom.

Trev: "Huh, that door shouldn't be open..."

As he entered the room, his heart sank at the sight before him.

The video was playing on the widescreen, and photographs were scattered across the floor.

The once meticulously arranged gadgets and equipment lay in disarray, scattered across the room as if a signal no. 6 typhoon had torn through. Cuffs and chains hung haphazardly from hooks, while whips and paddles lay strewn across the floor.

Trev's heart pounded in his chest as he took in the chaotic scene, his mind reeling with disbelief and horror.

Trev: "What in the world...? "

But his shock turned to horror when he noticed Raze lying unconscious, bathed in her blood.

Trev: "Oh my god, Raze! What happened?"

He knelt beside Raze, gently cradling her head in his hands as he tried to assess the extent of her injuries.

Trev: "Raze, can you hear me? Please, wake up."

But Raze remained unconscious, her breathing shallow and labored. Panic threatened to overwhelm him as he struggled to make sense of the situation.

With a sinking feeling in his chest, Trev knew that the truth about Raze's situation was dire. Panic seized him as he carefully lifted her unconscious body, cradling her in his arms, and rushed towards the exit, his heart pounding with each frantic step.

Trev: "Hang in there, Raze. We're going to get you help."

Adrenaline surged through his veins as he burst through the basement door and into the cool evening air. Without a moment's hesitation, he carefully laid Raze down in the backseat of their car, his hands shaking as he fumbled for the keys.

Trev: "Stay with me, Raze. Just hold on."

The engine roared to life as Trev sped towards the nearest hospital, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty. All he could think about was getting Raze the medical attention she desperately needed and praying that she would pull through.

As the hospital came into view, Trev's heart clenched with a mixture of relief and dread. He knew that their lives would never be the same after that night, but all that mattered in that moment was Raze's well-being. With a silent prayer on his lips, he carried her inside, hoping against hope for a miracle.

Sitting outside the emergency room, Trev's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. He clasped his hands together tightly, his heart heavy with worry for Raze and their unborn child.

Trev: "Please, let them be safe. Give them the strength to pull through this."

His prayers were whispered into the quiet of the hospital hallway, each word filled with desperation and hope. Time seemed to stand still as he waited for news, his thoughts consumed by the uncertainty of what lay ahead.

Trev: his voice trembling with desperation "Please, save them."

With every passing moment, his faith wavered, but deep down, he held onto a glimmer of hope that somehow, they would make it through this ordeal together. As he sat there, surrounded by the sterile walls of the hospital, he vowed to never stop fighting for Raze and their unborn child's safety and well-being.