chapter 26: precious gift

Ob gyne clininc...

Doctor: smiling warmly "Congratulations, Trev and Raze! Your test results confirm that you're pregnant."

Raze: eyes widening in excitement "Really? Oh, Trev, did you hear that?"

Trev: grinning from ear to ear "I did! That's amazing news, Doctor. Thank you! Wow, such a precious gift."

Doctor: nodding "It's my pleasure. Now, let's discuss what to expect and how we can support you throughout this journey."

Doctor: "Firstly, we'll schedule regular check-ups to monitor the progress of the pregnancy and ensure both mom and baby are healthy. We'll also discuss any lifestyle changes or precautions you may need to take."

Raze: nodding eagerly "Sounds good, Doctor. We'll do whatever it takes to keep our baby safe and healthy."

Trev: placing a reassuring hand on Raze's shoulder "Absolutely, Doctor. We're committed to providing the best care for our little one."

As Trev and Raze walking to the parking area...

Trev: beaming with excitement "Raze, can you believe it? We're going to be parents!"

Raze: her eyes sparkling with joy "I know, Trev! It's unbelievable. I'm so happy!"

Trev: placing a hand on Raze's belly "Just think, there's a little life growing inside you right now. It's incredible."

Raze: smiling softly "I can already feel the bond forming. I can't wait to meet our little one."

Trev: "I can't believe how nice it is out today. Such a good news...Perfect weather for a lunch date, don't you think?"

Raze: " It's been a while since we've had some time just to ourselves."

Trev: "I know. With everything going on, it's easy to forget to slow down and enjoy the little moments."

Raze: "That's true. But I'm glad we're making time for this."

Raze cravings...

Trev: "So, what's the verdict today, Raze? Are we in the mood for something sweet or savory?"

Raze: giggling "Hmm, maybe a little bit of both? I'm craving something indulgent."

Trev: "Ah, the classic pregnancy craving dilemma. How about we find a place that offers a little bit of everything? That way, we can satisfy all your cravings in one go!"

Raze: smiling "You're a genius, Trev. Let's go on a culinary adventure!"

Trev's lighthearted banter helps to lighten Raze's mood and adds a sense of fun to their lunch outing.

Trev: "Exactly! Consider it a mission to conquer those cravings, one delicious bite at a time."

Raze: playfully nudging Trev "Well, I'm glad I have you by my side to help me navigate this culinary adventure."

Trev: grinning "Hey, anything for my favorite food critic."

Their playful banter continues as they head to the restaurant, enjoying each other's company and the anticipation of satisfying Raze's cravings