chapter 47 : news

As Raze watched the news unfold before her, a wave of shock and horror washed over her. The realization that two of the performers from the deadly kink showdown were now dead sent a chill down her spine.

Raze: "Oh my God... This is... I can't believe it."

Trevor: "I know, it's horrifying."

Raze: "I don't know... How could something like this happen? It's like a nightmare. They were just like us, involved in that same world. Do you think... do you think we could be in danger too?"

Raze's heart raced with fear as she considered the possibility.

Trevor: "I don't know. But we need to be careful. We need to figure out who's behind this. We'll stay vigilant and watch out for each other."

Raze voice trembled with uncertainty, their minds racing with the grim realization that danger lurked closer than they had ever imagined.

Her mind raced with questions and fear, unable to comprehend the gravity of the situation. How could something so sinister have happened? Were they targeted because of their involvement in the showdown, or was there something more sinister at play?

Raze: "I just can't wrap my head around this... How could they have been targeted like this?"

Trevor: "I wish I knew, Raze. It's terrifying to think that someone could be targeting people involved in that world."

Raze: "But why? What could they possibly gain from this? And are we at risk too?"

Trevor: "I don't have all the answers, but we need to be cautious. We can't rule out anything at this point."

Raze: "But how do we even begin to unravel this? It feels like we're in the middle of a nightmare."

Trevor: "We'll figure it out together, Raze. We'll piece together whatever clues we can find and make sure we stay safe."

Raze's heart pounded in her chest as she grappled with the implications of the news. She felt a sense of unease settle over her, knowing that danger lurked closer than she ever could have imagined.

Raze: "This... this can't be real. It's like a nightmare."

Trevor: "I know, it's terrifying. But we have to stay calm and figure out what's going on."

Raze: "But what if we're next? What if whoever did this comes after us?"

Trevor: "We'll do everything we can to protect ourselves, Raze. We'll be vigilant and stay together."

Raze: "But how do we even know who's behind this? It could be anyone."

Trevor: "We'll find out, Raze. We'll uncover the truth and make sure whoever did this pays for their crimes."

At that moment, the walls of her captivity felt suffocating, closing in on her with a sense of impending doom. She knew she had to find a way to escape, to break free from the clutches of her captor before it was too late.

But as fear and uncertainty clouded her thoughts, one thing became abundantly clear – the stakes had never been higher, and time was running out.

As Raze's fury boiled over, she found herself unable to contain her rage any longer. The sight of Trevor's gaze upon her ignited a fire within her, fueling her anger and frustration to its breaking point.

"You better let me die..." Her voice trembled with emotion, her words laced with bitterness and resentment.

But Trevor's response was unwavering. "No... never."