chapter 55: precious moments

One night...

Trevor: "Raze, I want to thank you for something."

Raze: "What is it, Trevor?"

Trevor: "For not using my mistake as a reason for our annulment. You could have dragged me through the courts and exposed my faults to the world, but you didn't."

Raze: "Trevor, we're in this together. I made a vow to stand by you, for better or for worse."

Trevor: "I know, but still... You saved me from so much shame and embarrassment. I don't know how to repay you."

Raze: "You don't have to, Trevor. We're a team, remember? We face our challenges together, no matter what."

Trevor: "I'm just grateful to have you by my side, Raze. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Raze: "And you're the best thing that ever happened to me, Trevor. Let's focus on the future and leave the past behind us."

(They share a tender embrace, reaffirming their love and commitment to each other.)

Raze: "Trevor, what about Anca? Do you still remember her? Do you long for her?"

Trevor: "Anca? She's just a memory now, Raze. A part of my past that I've left behind."

Raze: "But do you ever think about her? Miss her?"

Trevor: "Sometimes, yes. But not in the way you might think. But I don't long for her. It was not all her fault, I am at fault too... I was weak with the call of flesh and lust... I can't blame her for tempting me... I let myself be tempted...But my love is greater than my call of flesh...My heart belongs to you, Raze, now and forever."

Raze: "I'm glad to hear that, Trevor. I just needed to know where I stand."

Trevor: "You stand at the center of my world, Raze. Don't ever doubt that."

Raze:"What about---?"

Trevor: " I am keeping myself away from that..."

Raze' If you miss the thing, I can do it for you... I will do it for you,"

Trevor: "No! Please Raze, I feel humiliated?"

Raze: "Are you angry with me for bringing up the issue?"

Trevor: "No..."

Raze: Then why can't you see Anca and look at her face-to-face? Are you afraid you can't resist her charm?"

Trevor: "No... why will I be afraid? I am thinking of you if you are ready. I can't gamble you, our little one,"

Raze: "One day, I wanted to confront my fears,"

Trevor: "What do you fear?"

Raze: " I fear what if accidentally, unintentionally you'll bump into Anca...will you resist? Or can you resist?""

Trevor: "Do you doubt my love for you? My honesty since the day you accepted me back?"

Raze; "Honestly, I fear... I feel insecure... This is the time you cheated on me every day for one week... I realize now why I always feel sleepy, Anca is putting a sleeping pill in my milk..."

Trevor; "What?"

Raze: "There was a time I only drank half of the glass... and as I drifted to sleep, I was totally in deep sleep like the previous night...  I started to hear groans and moans... Do you remember one time I asked you both? I thought it was a hallucination or I was having a bad dream...But after what I discovered in the basement...my suspicion was all justified...I came to view the picture the clear way,"