Chapter 3

He could feel his head screaming. His body ached more than ever. He felt like one touch would break him.

He wanted to go back home. No. Not Deutschland home. His home. His cave of death. The place where no one can see him. A place where no one wanted to see him. A safe place for him. A place that was as dead as hell.

This was exhausting.

Being stared at by judging eyes for hours as they poked needles into him. This 'doctor's visit ' was a lot different then what he though it was going to be.

The doctor guy would rarely speak to him, only his son. Like he was some incapable child unable to understand simple words.

Even though he was having a hard time understanding their simple words. He would never admit to it though.

His head pounded as an annoying headache started to come to life. He wanted to be out of here already. Back to a bed to sleep in.

Deutschland seemed more and more interested and almost concerned as the doctor guy kept on rambling on about nothing. Wasting all of their time. Reich had decided a long while ago that whatever they where talking about was most defiantly nonsense.

Flat out nonsense.

After a couple more hours of dumb tests and shots it seemed Reich was finally going to be free. Germany seemed to be staring at some papers very intently. This would most likely not be their last visit.

Reich was distracted by his throbbing leg for the time being. He felt like it had been broken down the middle. After that dumb doctor decided to hit him with a some dangerous hammer to test his 'reflexes or something'.

Do they do this to children? What kind of mad man is running this place!? Putting children near hammers! Reich grumbled in his head.

But eventually they had made it back to the lame leather car. Reich had never been so relieved to see it.

With the help of some nurses, they put Reich's cool wheelchair in the trunk. Reich sat in the middle seats of the car once again. And Germany sat in the driver seat. And finally they where off.

-----------------------

Germany still had many things to do today besides his father's needs. He started making some late lunch early dinner for the two Germans in the house.

His father sat in his wheelchair at the dinner table, watching him. A blue medical bracelet still wrapped around his wrist, it appeared to have been pulled and poked at. But Germany was looking at his chair. Though his wheelchair was going to be a good way of moving him around while he was gaining the strength back in his legs. Germany was not sure how he was going to getting him upstairs. He'll have to figure that out later.

But it was a good thing he was downstairs for the time being. Deutschland had some things to give him. The doctor had suggested some medical treatments that may help him in his current state. And one of these things where eye drops, which Deutschland just so happened to have.

He had placed the dish in the oven to cook for a couple of hours. Now he had to help his father and then he could get back to work. Which he wanted to do, he missed his office.

Getting the eye drops in was not very fun. But if his father wanted to see properly again this was the best solution. Germany didn't want to force his father into anything but there was no easy way of doing this.

He tried to explain the eye drop thing but his father just looked at him confused. Eventually when he got the idea he tried to move away, shifting and pushing his wheelchair with all his might to run away from the scorching eye drops. Though he wasn't sure what they would really feel like, he didn't want to know. But his wheel's where locked so there was no point in trying.

Deutschland eventually had to hold his father back a bit to give him the eye drops. Though he seemed very teary eyed and sniffling a bit afterwards he was okay. Germany rubbed his back carefully before moving him to the living room and settling him on the couch.

Reich's sniffling seemed to a stop as his eye locked onto the large television. His confusion and interest was clear. Germany was flipping through some movies to distract his father with before deciding on the original Snow White. His father would defiantly recognize the old German tale.

He wrapped his father in a blanket, gave him some extra pillows, and explained something's about the remote. Reich gave him a confused and slow nod and Germany started the movie before making his was to his office.

He knew he would be busy with this project. But he didn't think he would be this busy. It was almost like he was taking care of a large baby. An expensive large baby. That he so happened to be related to.

Nonetheless the young German still had work to do. And another appointment to set up for tomorrow.
Germany slouched down in his chair. The faster he got this done the faster he could sleep.

And to sleep he went.

-----------------------

Where did all y'all come from? 👀

Thank you for the 100 reads

904