Chapter 21

Reich scouted his surrounding carefully, listening to all the noises around him.

The TV blared some corny television show that echoed across the kitchen.

The German had snuck away from his 'babysitters' once more.

He had escaped to the kitchen, and was finally successful in finding Germany's snack again.

The pantry.

They had been stuffed away in the pantry.

Reich stuffed some chocolates into his pockets as he continued dig threw the shelves.

Once he was satisfied with all the snacks he has swiped away, he quickly left the scene.

He was currently in his wheelchair, even if he didn't need it anymore, or at least not as much anymore.

Thankfully Germany had not questioned how he got downstairs the other day.

He was unsure if he should make his walking ability known to people.

Perhaps he should, perhaps he shouldn't. But he wasn't thinking about that at the moment. Nope.

Currently he was watching JE and FI watch some dumb anime. Reich observed them carefully, in a couple more minutes they would be asleep.

And then he could escape.

A mischievous grin nearly appeared on his face as he rolled over to the door.

He wouldn't go too far, but he wanted to get out again. The backyard wasn't satisfying him anymore, and at this point these guys where making it too easy.

The German reached the door and grabbed the handle. It clicked. They didn't even bother to lock the door, how foolish.

Reich grinned and quickly rolled out of the home, closing the door behind him gently.

Fresh air hit his face and he blinked at the sudden contact.

The sun was shining brightly as little clouds danced around it.

What a wonderful day to cause chaos.

Reich rolled away from the door and made his way down the drive way, and off he went down the street.

He hummed quietly as he observed the empty world around him.

Germany lived in a more reserved area, but that didn't mean he didn't have neighbors.

Reich rolled down the bumpy sidewalk, deciding he would rather continue to roll than to walk. He was only wearing socks anyways.

He continued down the street, observing the details of the fine houses around him.

'Why is no one outside?'

Reich thought to himself as he looked at a yard of a distant home. The lawn was cut sure, but there were no children running around for him to harass.

People must not go outside anymore.

Well, air conditioning had gotten much better over the years. Perhaps people didn't like the hot air, which was reasonable honestly.

Reich shrugged off his observation and continued down the street, going off to who knows where.

His only concerns being that the chocolate in his pocket might melt.

Meanwhile, back at Germany's house, Italy snored tired. He off in pizza dream land. Where he was currently winning a prize for having the best pizza in the world.

He smiled stupidly as UN handed him the pizza award-

"ITALY WAKE THE HELL UP!"

The Italy opened his eyes sharply, he pouted slightly, bruh were his pizza award at?