Chapter 25

Reich kicked his feet, tired of sitting, and tired of being with Soviet.

The other man was smoking next to him, smoking inside! In a building with no windows!

Reich glared at him as he continued to puff smoke out.

For someone who looked like he could have a stroke and die on the spot, he sure was smoking a lot.

Reich had lost count of how many cigars he's had, and he was sure Soviet wasn't counting either.

Reich huffed and glared at the door, how much longer were they going to be! He kicked his feet impatiently. "Goodness, they're taking forever!" He mumbled under his breath.

Soviet glanced at him, a cigar in his hand, "You're one to talk."

Reich glared at him, what did he mean by that?

"You used to run meetings for hours."

Reich only glared harder at the man, before eventually looking away, "Well I didn't want to be there either! Now how much longer will they be?!"

Soviet rolled his eyes. Even without his titles, the German was as demanding and as impatient as ever. Well, at least to Soviet he was. "However long they need, just wait you big baby."

Reich huffed and completely turned away from the Russian. He hated Soviet, perhaps in a couple of hours he'll feel differently, but right now, he hated him.

Another hour pasted and finally the big doors opened again, Reich watched as the countries came out slowly. He wanted to demand to be taken home immediately, but Germany still had some last minute things to do. And then they where finally free.

Driving home was boring, and to Reich, the whole trip was completely useless. He wasn't too surprised that he wasn't told anything about the meeting. But knowing the reason behind the event would of made him feel a whole lot better about it.

Germany had shushed them all into the car again, and eventually they got to Germany's house.

Reich was confused on why Poland and Soviet went home with them. It didn't make too much sense to him, as even as they reached the house and got inside, they where still there. Weren't they going to leave? Why hadn't they already?

Now the German was feeling awkward, he didn't like it when people came over, not at all.

He decided to head to the living room, hoping no one would follow him, and thankfully no one did.

He walked there of course, not letting Soviet put him back in a dumb wheelchair.

He got the couch and sat there, trying to remember how Germany would turn on the strangely large television.

Eventually he figured it out and started playing some animated movie. He sat there, all wrapped up in blankets, glad to finally be alone.

And then the doorbell rang.

That's odd. Where more people coming over?

Reich leaned over, trying to get a peak at the front door to see who was there.

But with Germany and Poland in the way, he was unsuccessful.

About a half an hour past and he soon enough he learned who was there.

The wonderful United States, the tea sucker Brit, and the croissant lady were all here, perhaps for some dumb check in or something.

Reich rolled his eyes, he didn't know exactly why they where here. But what he did know was that these countries were egotistic attention seekers, who would do anything to get themselves involved in someone else's business.