Chapter 10

Reich watched his son suspiciously. It had almost been a week since FI and JE had visited. And for that whole week the German had been in and out of doctor's offices, and was getting quite sick of it.

Every time they went back Germany had something to change. Whether it be diet, medicine, or whatever, it had to be changed.

But today, Germany had actually left his home office, and Reich found that strange since he spends his whole day in there usually.

So Reich being nosy decided to follow his son around for the day. But had been stopped when Germany had suddenly went into the backyard. And Reich wasn't allowed outside without permission so he waited for the other to come back.

...Almost an hour past and Germany had not returned. So Reich decided he would just do something else. He zoomed to the living room to begin working on a new puzzle.

He kept an eye on Germany for the rest of the day though, watching as the other went back and forth from the back yard to the house. What was he doing?

Eventually Reich abandoned his puzzle and let his curiosity take over as he waited by the back door for almost thirty minutes for the other.

Reich was getting bored and was about to leave again when Germany suddenly slammed the door open nearly hitting him.

The two stared at each other, Germany tilted his head at the other. "Vater? Vhat are you doing over here?"

Reich panicked a bit and looked away. Germany sighed, "We really need to work on your speaking..."

The two sat there awkwardly until Reich suddenly pointed to the outdoors. Germany followed where he was pointing. "You want to go outside?" Reich nodded, "Um. Okay, sure."

Germany moved out of the way and Reich went zooming out the door, he nearly fell over since he didn't see the gap between the doorway and the ground. But he was fine, Germany made sure of it.

"I've been going back here a lot today, to make sure all of the fences are good." Reich looked over at his son, "So you don't escape when you are out here." Germany shrugged, "Your doctor said you need more vitamins and sunlight in general, so I opened the backyard for you. Just make sure you tell me before you go out here."

Reich nodded and began exploring the place. It wasn't too big but not a bad size, Reich enjoyed the trees and the flowers. It was all very peaceful.

He noticed Germany stayed outside with him. Though he sat on the porch instead of adventuring into the grass.

Reich ran around for who knows how long. He left a path where ever he went as his wheelchair was creating lines in the grass as it rolled. Eventually he had to stop as storm clouds were approaching and his wheels were nearly stuck with grass in them.

Reich wanted to go back outside but Germany wouldn't let him with the rain. Instead the two where now in the living room, Reich sat on the couch as Germany was trying to clean out the grassy wheels.

Though Riech didn't show it, he liked that he had made Germany frustrated, he liked the chaos he created. He wasn't doing any actually harm, right? And Germany wasn't actually mad at him.. right?

Germany eventually sighed and looked at his father, "Do you want to..." Reich looked at his son. "Like... wanna chill downstairs together?"

Reich looked at his son confused, what, what does he mean by 'chill'? Are we going to be freezing? Why? Why would you purposely make yourself cold?

The two blinked at each other. Germany looked away embarrassed.."I mean, like, hangout downstairs.. I noticed you've been watching a lot of movies lately, but maybe we could play a board game together or something?.."

Reich watched as Germany became more and more embarrassed. But that's how these things always start, Reich nodded, and Germany lit up when he did.

"Okay. Cool, yeah.." Germany thought for a moment before speaking, "Why don't you go get cleaned up and then we can hangout down here." Reich nodded, but he needed Germany to help him upstairs.

Reich eventually got to his room with Germany's help. But he still felt very awkward in there.

Germany was getting stuff for him out of some of the dresser's drawers, while Reich was sitting on his made bed.

Reich sighed and rolled back onto the blankets. This room was just so boring and plan. He watched the clouds outside, as thunder was beginning to boom.

He wished he had more windows, he wished it would rain more. Everything in nature was just so pretty, but Reich couldn't think too much on that as his bath was ready for him.

He grumbled as Germany left, this always brought back bad memories. Really bad memories he did not want to think about.

But instead of getting straight into the water, Reich somehow managed to hop up on the marble counter.

He peered out the tiny window, it was blurry but he could see. He watched the rain fall and hit the ground.

It was very calming.

While looking outside he saw a small group of ants scattering, running away from the rain. It was almost like little humans running from big missiles.

He quickly looked away and glanced at the dumb bathtub. He should hurry up and do this. He wouldn't want Germany to wait for him any longer.

-----------------------

NANI! 400 reads! That's even more crazy!
Thank you all :O

939