Chapter 17

Reich looked down at the gun in his hand.

His mind spaced out for a minute, how long had he been standing here?

He glanced over at the clock, for far too long.

He shifted and stretched a bit, letting his body remember he is still alive, sadly.

Reich continued to stand there for a minute, he spaced out once again. That was until he heard some commotion from downstairs, perhaps Germany was finally home.

The German stood up properly and went over to his closet, he stuffed everything back into it, adding his box of goodies to it as well.

He put the gun back where he found it, perhaps he shouldn't tell Germany about it, besides, it could be useful in the future, right?

Once the closet was shut he walked back to his pile of art supplies, which where still on the floor, and began cleaning them up as well.

His legs where killing him at this point and he finally decided it was time to sit down, so he sat on his made bed and waited for Germany to show up.

The night pasted and Reich was disappointed when he woke up. He was unsure what to do and was tragically bored.

He numbed on his waffles almost angrily, as Germany stood in the kitchen doing dishes.

The red German watched the other work around the room, he could never see himself doing that, but he didn't like his son having to do everything all by himself. That's when Poland comes in right? Perhaps that's why Germany enjoyed having him over. Reich grumbled to himself quietly, he still wasn't sure how to feel about Poland and Germany.

The morning had barely passed when the door bell suddenly rang. Germany quickly sped over to open the door, leaving Reich alone at the table.

Three countries soon appeared in the kitchen, Reich couldn't say he was too excited to see his other axis members.

He looked away from them, a slight blush creeping on his face as he remembered there last encounter. His little tantrum was surely something they would remember.

But he would have to get over that as Italy suddenly came over to him, grabbed his chair, and began pushing him out the door. It scared him quite a bit as he wasn't expecting it, and he wanted to punch the man for being so careless while he was sitting in his wheelchair. But sadly he wouldn't be able to reach the other.

They three idiots quickly hopped into JE's car and where off to who knows where. Reich sat in the back seat and watch the two argue about the correct ways of driving, and much more nonsense.

Eventually they stopped somewhere and pushed Reich and many other things out of the car.

It took the German a minute to put the pieces together but eventually it hit him, they where having a picnic, really?

At least it wouldn't be too hot, since it was fall, but Reich was more worried about it being too cold in the later afternoon.

They where pulling coolers out of the car and JE handed the German a bowl of fruit salad, she commanded him to hold it, and he did.

But eventually they started to make there way to a certain spot FI and JE had picked out.

It took them a couple of minutes but eventually the trio had made it and began to set up their little picnic. Thankfully the place was shaded and a little maintained, a good spot for a picnic for sure.

Reich held the fruit salad as FI was setting the blanket down on the floor, JE stood by holding onto two coolers.

Eventually they all got settled and had all the food down on the blanket. Reich sat on a corner of the blanket, a bit uncomfortable with being this close to nature, but he would live.

JE and FI where talking up a storm, as the Italian was popping open the containers of food they had brought.

Reich watched them tiredly as the trees swayed above them, orange and brown leaves started to fall, luckily not on them or on the food.

The calm breeze almost made him yawn, but he didn't, as he was suddenly handed a plate full of food. JE and FI both had there own and where still talking about something.

The German glanced at the food on the plate, nothing really interested him. So he sat the plate down next to him and watched the trees instead.

The mood slowed as the old axis group had lunch together. JE demanded a group photo, which Reich wanted to reject, as it would be the first photo he's had taken of himself in years. But the Japanese lady still got her way.

A while past and Reich was ready to leave as the wind was picking up, but JE and FI wanted to run around and 'do something', as they had said.

So the two ran off, only far enough to where they could still see Reich, but still pretty far.

Reich watched them go, and instead spent the evening watching the trees sway carefully.

He could of sworn he saw something, or someone watching him from the trees.

Some red and brown imagine that was too blurry to understand, it was gone before he could shape it. But he was sure it was someone, someone he knew.

He stayed in his spot like he was told too, trying to keep his mind off of his feelings.

But he couldn't help but feel like someone was still watching him.

-----------------------
Is that another chapter? :O

948