nice legs ! princess

Hey!! Princess, somebody called me

But I wasn't paying attention to it .. because of my nightmare!! Why ,, again, i thought those were over but again !! .

'No!! Don't, " i shouted in my dreams but a manly figure coming to me , he was dark, no face was showing , his eyes were glowing bloodshot red.

" Who are you? What do I want from me " I asked , i haven't seen what happened in my dream's after the voices , this is new , so I wanted to know as much as possible...

" Wait for me Valeria! U are mine, the fuking universe is waiting for u !!!"" He said , his voice was dark and heavy !!

Wh!! I wanted to ask but somebody splashed water on me and i open my eyes surprisingly.

" What the hell , I rubbed my eyes and looked the culprit who did this.

"U woke up ? Or I should say that I woke u up?"
I knew who it was ..

Zester!!!!

I sat up on the bed , my dress is sticking to my body like a leech .

" Why did u do that king zester, I said looking at him

His eyes darkening as I said the words!

He moved closer to me , our faces some inches apart .

" What did u call me?" He says in a low dark voice .

" I. I said that why u splashed water on me?" I shuttered

" After that?"

" King zester .." I said

He only looks at me with dark eyes.

What did I do this time ?? I asked in my mind .

"King zest....." I wasn't able to complete my words as he slammed his lips on me like. A angry wolf.

I sucked my lower lip that I moaned lowly.

He traced his tongue on my lower lips telling me to open them. I was so shoked. So , he bit and I gasped , opening my mouth and he shoved his tongue fully in my mouth , exploring each  and every teeth ,i can sense anger in his kiss now.

I patted his shoulder, telling him to stop .

He moved away and looked in my eyes directly,

"If u again call me by my title, princess, i sware , I will fuck u till u faint , u got it ?" He said looking at my lips and wiping the saliva with his thumb.

"U ... U kissed me because I called u king zester?" I asked, not believing that he didn't liked when I called him by his title, unlike knox,who told me clearly that I should address him by his title.

" U are my queen, the queen of this whole universe, then why are u calling me by my title..,hmm? I  and my brothers will bow to u,  infact the whole universe will bow to u !! Keep this in ur mind and call me zester or Kian or  may be by my nickname which is jimin. " He said looking at me

"Jimin!" I Said , he smiled and pecked my lips ,.

" I want to tell u something, jimin!" I said , hesitating.

" Anything, princess"  he smiled .

" I want to bath , really please"" I said closing my eyes .

" Hahahaann!! U want to shower. Ok. I will send some clothes which will fit u . There is the bathroom. Go!" He said while laughing.

" But!  " He said looking at me with a smirk

"Hmm?"

"Don't scrub ur body too much , because I love only my marks on ur body " ok?" He said coming closer to me .

I was crimson red now!! " Let me goo" I ran to the bathroom shyly.

I could her his laugh from behind .

" He is such a flirt!! ," I stripped from my nightgown and stood in the shower.

It's calming and peaceful.  Water droplets were ticking on my skin, making me remember his kisses and touches on my body ,  i flushed red from embarrassment.. " he is so straight forward!! God!" 

After showering, i didn't saw my clothes on the hanger.

" Fuck!!!" Where are my clothes!! What should I do , I can't go naked infront of him..ooh!!! Man!!"

I grabbed a short tower who was barely covering my body from chest to my mind thighs..

" I can do this !!? !" Really? " I gathered up  all the courage and opened the door.

Jimin looked in my direction and he was shoked to see me .  And a smirk plastered on his face as he  started coming in my direction..

" What do I do !!!! " I screamed in my mind.

Jimin' s pov

I was very satisfied by seeing her blush at my words. She ran in the bathroom shyly.

Only The universe and my inner dragon zester knows what sinner plans I have for my little queen. !! " Yaaah!! Come fast !! Princess!!"

I sighed and lied down on the bed.  listening the sound of water from the bathroom,, "ooh  the water droplets are lucky to touch and kiss her warm body ,, I am the water controller but I can't do that .

" Go in the bathroom!! Fool, i am sure she will like it!" My dragon zester spoke from inside.

" I can't,  u horny bastard, sTay still, let her come." I replied to zester who was ready to fuck Valeria any second.

I closed my eyes , remembering the moments i touched her and she was surprised. I love her , universe!! Knox is an idiot, I do have to talk to him about the bastards who touched our queen!! They will pay for sure. I will throw them into the black hole. I don't know how the others will react if they will know what has happened with her in Knox's Kingdom.

I was thinking about these when I heard the door opening.

I got up on the bed and looked at the most beautiful creature of universe in front of my eyes.

" Gosh!! She is gorgeous, universe" i thanked in my mind

" Go get her !! I fool!!" Zester howled from inside.

I looked at her more closely," a cute , innocent girl , with breathtaking beauty who can make any man bow to her feet, looking at me confused and shyly, with a small towel wrapped around her small elegant figure,! Gosh!! I wish I was that towel!!, water droplets running from her wet hair on her neck and going deep down into her cleavage.

I looked down, her hands clutching the side of towel nervously, and her legs, oh my god!! They are hot ,, i wonder how it will look if they were wrapped around my waist or on my shoulders, I was lost in her beauty.

" Umm hmm"" she said and i woke up from my horny fantasy..

" Poor girl , she doesn't know what I want to do with her , save her , universe!!" I smirked noticing her nervousness.

" I ... I don't have clothes, can u ?" She said looking at the ground.

" Ahh !! Ok !! Princess! I nodded and mind linked Liam " my helper to bring some royal clothes.

" It will come soon, but before that " i replied and started walking towards her.

She gasped and started stepping back , I was lost in lust now, who will stop me because I won't stop!?"

I walked and walked till her back  hit the wall and she looked at me scared.

" What... What are u doing jimin!?"

" Nothing, I am just checking ur size, for the clothes, princess, I want the clothes to be perfect for u , i exaled and stepped closer to her , our faces  were so close that our noses were touching, and I could hear her heart beating fast ..