*THE ORACLE OF THE ENTERNAL FLAME*

***author's pov***

As Zelerious continued his journey, the barren, shadowed landscape of the Valley of the Forgotten began to melt away, dissolving into the sound of rushing water. The darkness around him shifted, and suddenly, he was surrounded by endless waters-dark, still, and unnervingly deep. The air felt heavier here, saturated with ancient magic, and the distant sound of waves crashing echoed all around him, yet no shore was in sight.

 The air felt heavier here, saturated with ancient magic, and the distant sound of waves crashing echoed all around him, yet no shore was in sight

In the middle of this watery expanse stood a lone stone, jagged and weathered by time. It glowed faintly in the dim light, as if it alone defied the darkness. The stone, though surrounded by water, seemed impossibly dry, untouched by the rising tides. As Zelerious approached, the shimmering water stilled further, as if waiting.

His sharp eyes caught sight of the inscription carved into the stone. Leaning closer, he read the words aloud, his voice a deep rumble:

"Whomever seeks the Oracle of the Eternal Flame must pass the tests of the Elements. Only the worthy may claim the truth."

Zelerious' jaw clenched. He had anticipated obstacles, but not something this elaborate. The Oracle's power was ancient, rooted in elemental magic, and it seemed the path to her required proving his strength against the very forces of nature itself.

The waters around him began to ripple violently, as though reacting to the inscription. The air grew thick, almost oppressive. Zelerious knew what this meant-the first test had begun.

The water began to swirl and rise, forming into towering waves that circled him like predators. Zelerious could feel the magic shifting, as if the water had gained life and purpose. From the depths of the water, a voice echoed-ancient and powerful, full of authority:

"Prove yourself against the depths of the Abyss. Let your soul be weighed by the tides."

Without warning, the waves surged toward him, ready to engulf him completely. Zelerious didn't flinch. He stood tall, his yellow eyes glowing fiercely as he raised his hand, summoning the dark energy within him. He pushed against the rising tide with a barrier of shadow, his power colliding with the water in a vilot clash.

 He pushed against the rising tide with a barrier of shadow, his power colliding with the water in a vilot clash

But the water was relentless, crushing down with the weight of the deep sea, seeking to drown him. Zelerious gritted his teeth, feeling the weight pressing against his bones, but he pushed harder, his power surging forth. The dark aura around him pulsed, meeting the water's strength head-on.

"Is this all?" he growled to the unseen forces controlling the water. His patience was running thin, and with a surge of power, his magic expanded, ripping through the waves.

The water exploded outward, cascading in every direction. Zelerious stood at the center of it, breathing heavily, but victorious.

The waters stilled, retreating back into the abyss as if acknowledging his victory. In their place, the air began to shift, growing colder. Zelerious knew the first test was over, but the next would soon begin.

He set his gaze forward, unyielding. Whatever tests lay ahead, he would pass them all. For Valeria. For the truth.

The Oracle of the Eternal Flame would be his