the witches forest

***author 's pov***

" We are searching her from many days but still there is no clue of her whereabouts, I am  getting a feeling that someone is hiding her from us on purpose. What do you say knox?" Asher asked as he sat on the chair relaxing his tense  muscles, groaning .

Knox nodded as he leaned on his chair " you are right ash, something is fishy here ! But what ? " He replies still  tensed .

The door opens as zester walks in , his eyes tired , he looked so tired and exhausted .

He came and took a sit with them streching his arms , groaning with stress

" Are you ok zester? " Asked asked as he glanced at zester's condition.

" How can I be ok when my mate is lost from fuking 15 solars ( days ) and i am still not able to find her ! " Zester spoke as he clenched his fists .

" We know zester , we are not different from you , but you should rest for a while ! Ok? " Asher said patting his hand.

" I can't sit when she is out , without power and helpless! No matter how tired I am , I will search her no matter what ! " Zester said looking at asher.

Asher turned to knox " knox , please, say him to take rest ! He has been on a continuous search for her ! He will be soon totally exhausted! And it's not good for us ! "

Knox nodded turning to zester's direction

" Ash is right zester , u should rest! , and we will find her , now go and rest ! " Knox spoke seriously observing zester's condition.

Zester put on a poker face . " But brother -"

" No buts! Go . " Knox raised his hand silencing zester as he commanded in a serious tone .

Zester sighed accepting his defeat , he got and got on the bed , the moment his body fell on the bed he sighed in comfort , sleeping instantly as he closed his eyes .

Asher looked at him and chukled, " he is really tired , he slept the moment he closed his eyes ! ".  

Knox also glanced at zester nodding in aggreement.

" Where is Kyle ? Asher ." Knox asked turning to  face asher .

Asher sighed , shooking his head " he is still saying that he won't accept her , I tried to convince him but he declined straight, telling me to leave him alone . I don't know his anger was  still that much for her even after 200 years ! . I don't know what to do . He is really changed , I can feel his hatred  towards her , and it's not a good sign for us . U are getting what i want to say knox , don't you? "

Knox just listened him , still focusing on his words .

He massaged his temple " we can't do anything in it ash , but i know if he rejected her then their bond will slowly  break and there might be consequences for this . And the consequences will be pretty bad to say .
We have to find her as soon as possible. " Knox pike in a serious but tensed tone .

Asher nodded .

" Knock ! Knock !" There was a knock on the door ,

They both glanced at the door.

" Who can be at this time ?" Asher said looking at the door .

" Come in !"  Knox said in a loud tone and the door opened revealing Ian .

He bowed to them . As followed by their curt nod in reply.

" Any news? " Knox asked him.

Ian nodded .