our women!

Jerone ' s pov

   I didn't understood what the hell is going on here! If she has done very wrong then Knox should have killed her at the moment, then why is he torturing her every moment of her life . Same goes with the other two men who were whimpering in pain . The blood was dried on the floor, they were shivering from the fear. I know he is cold hearted but this type of torture? It's way to harsh.

" I - i didn't do anything wrong, she believed that she is more beautiful than me so I thought that she will take u away from me . Then only I told the guards to take her beauty, to  ra-rape her ! But for that whore u are humiliating me from days, I was ur favourite mistress! Then why are u doing this ? She is only a mere human from some planet.. " she said looking at knox. Tears were there In her eyes.

But one second! Did she said she wanted the guards to rape which women !!

I stood up thinking that my guess is wrong. Is Lilia talking about her ? No !? It's not possible. I will kill her .. 

It's not that  I care about her but until I reject her she is my responsibility and no one can touch her till then. It's the fuking mate bond .

" This bitch talked about our women" Kyle shouted in my mind. He likes her and he is possessive about her . I sighed and turned to this women who looked confident now.

" Which woman " I said bending down on one knee to her level.

" That ea-earth girl .. Knox said she is the elemental queen . But how can she be the one? She is not that beautiful nor strong. So how cn she be ? She is just a whore , she wa- ". Her sentence wasn't done as i slapped her harshly that she fell on the ground . She cried out from the immense pain as i wasn't anyone. I was the controller, the ruler of one of the elements of the universe. !

" U told the guards to do what?" I shouted making her flinch with fear . Tears spread up in her eyes but I don't fuking care. How dare she ?

" Why are u slapping me ..? She should be the one who gets slapped and raped! " She said and looked me in the eyes but she can't match my aura which was spreading inside the room.  Which made her to look down shivering .

" Raped? Did anyone touch her !? Who?" I asked controlling my anger. .

She looked at me started laughing in a moment.

Why is she laughing like a psyco?

" Why are u laughing" i asked.

" She is really a whore with special satisfying energy. I see , she also slept with u like these other two , she pointed her finger in the direction of Knox and zester.

" So tell me , how did she satisfied u three? I can also do that .. , a whore like her doesn't deserve ur attention " she said and i slapped her once again..

" Whore? U called her whore? U ? U will do what? Satisfy me ? U can't even take my one slap and u will satisfy me ?" I asked as I grabbed her chain which was hanging in her hands .. I pulled it and she cried.

" Who the hell touched her !" I screamed as I lost my control at the thought that someone touched what was ours !

The guards trembled in fear.. did they ?

I looked at knox who was sitting quietly on the chair, observing everything. His eyes were dark I am sure he is just acting of staying calm . On the other hand zester was watching her with a death glare . Like he will kill her at any second.

" Knox? What happened to her . Did someone ra-raped her ?" I shuttered and knox looked at me .

He clenched his fists and I got the answer.