hii little brother!!

Kian's pov

I was really stressed because of the war, and here Valeria came and ruined my plans..
Ooh universe!! I didn't wanted to shout on her but she made me really angry this time. I wanted to protect her but she came in front of the whole army like it's so normal..

I was so furious that I didn't realised that I overreacted with her, i don't know if she will forgive me .

I was screaming at her and sirus mind linked me that goblins have attacked us . I told her her to go back to the palace . 

But wait a minute, how will she go back !! Ooh no,!! I fuked up this time . I didn't realised that I left her in the middle of that Haunted forest !!!

Ooh shit!!

"Sirus " I called sirus

" Yes my king"

" Tell me if Valeria is in the palace or not " I hoped she was in the palace ..

I went into the war and saw that goblins were too large in number , almost ten times more than my army..

I took out my sword  and charged forward.

The view was horrific but I can't let them win

I marched forward slicing the short goblins who came in my way ..  

One Goblin jumped on me biting my shoulderfrom backside, I gritted my teeth and threw him cutting his neck in one stroke.
  I touched my shoulder, i hissed in pain , it was strange because my wound healed in no time but this time , I felt weak , something went wrong,  but what!! ? How can I feel weak by just a bite of a small goblin.

I can't prove myself weak at this time. I have to fight ... But as soon I started to walk I felt dizzy. What is happening with me...??   I can't become weak by anything expect that one thing!! But no ! It's rare to find it ..

I falled down because my body went weak..

"My king" sirus and liam shouted from a far.. they attempted to come near me but more goblins attacked them, preventing them from coming to me ..  i gripped my sword 🗡️ tightly, i won't give up..

  i gripped my sword 🗡️ tightly, i won't give up