where am I ?

Valeria 's pov

"Ugggh" i groaned as i opened my eyes ,
I am alive !!? How ? I remember that I jumped from the window of the castle which was hell large , so how did I came here , i tries to get up but no success

" Aarghh!" I falled again . I glanced in order to find where am I . I was laying on a wooden bed like structure which was covered from old sheets and leaves. A old home or hut I can say , as the walls were made up of purple wood and the celling was decorated with flowers which were hanging from the celling, they looked beautiful. As I was wondering who bought me here , i heard the door cracking voice . Somebody has came . I turned my face towards the door to look at the person or my saviour who saved my life . The life which I was fuked off .

A small women emerged from the wooden door , she looks old , maybe aged around fifty five or sixty ! I don't know but she is old  for sure, although her skin was fair and her height was also good , white and green hair which was covered in a old scarf she was wearing on her head . And a basket was also present in her left hand .

When she looked in my direction I closed my eyes suddenly . I felt that she was walking inside the hut more.

I peeked through opening my eye a little and saw that she was preparing something on the fire. A bowl was hanged on a metal rod i think it was , and she was adding some purple wood to flame the fire more. A very delicate smell filled my nostrils, and my stomach grumbled, she glanced at my direction and I once again shifted eyes back . I patted my stomach in order to control the hunger but it growled more loudly. I can only embarrass myself I know .. i clutched the sheet and waited as i heard the footsteps approaching me. I felt someone's presence near me but I didn't opened my eyes .

" U can wait but i don't think ur little stomach will wait dear " i Heard a voice which was coming in my eardrums. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

I heard her again .

" Come otherwise I will eat this whole bowl and you will be left starving from hunger." She chuckled and laughed .

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her . She was pouring some liquid in a coconut shell type bowl with a sharp leaf which was pointed like a needle.

" Are you going to stare only ? Or will you come dear ?" I heard her voice once more and i got up from the little bed slowly with the help of the wall and a wooden table which was placed beside my bed . I forced my body which was so weak I cant describe.

Nevermind, i sat on the wooden stool which was placed in the opposite direction of her. I placed my palms on the table to gain support and looked at her . She smiled and placed one bowl infront of me , with a needle type spoon leaf I guess. And she poured a bowl for herself and sat on the stool which was in front of me, gazing directly in my eyes . I saw something fliker in her eyes but the moment i noticed her change she averted her gaze from me and looked down at her food.

" How are you feeling dear?" She asked all of a sudden making me look at her at once again as I was staring at my food non-stop.

" Um i- I am a little weak but fine gran-grandma " i shuttered as i didn't know how to address her .

" Eat it dear otherwise it will get cold" she said and lifted up her needle spoon . I watched how she lifted it up ,  putted it in the bowl and took the liquid in the spoon and drank it in one go . I mimic  her actions and tried to do so , but the sharp edges of the leaf pierced in my finger 's skin . I hissed in pain and took my finger in my mouth in order to stop the bleeding.

" Are you ok dear ? Let me see " she stood up and stood by muly side and bend down to my level placing one hand on my shoulder and other one in the air so i could place my hand on her hand .