where is she !

ASHER IHOR 's pov**

" Hey!! Where are u lost " I was jolted off my thoughts as i felt zester shaking me .

" Nothing" i said looking at my brothers. They all looked so mature now , powerful but broken. .  they were averting my gaze .

I remembered what they did with her .

I cleared my throat! Asking to knox " what happened when when she was with u big brother. Tell me the truth otherwise i will hypnotise u ! And u won't like it I guess , so spill" i asked eyeing him with my green forest eyes. 

Knox blinked his eyes , staring me now . I raised my eyebrows, threatening him to hypnotize him . He nodded . Breathing heavily.

" Speak knox " i glared at him .

" Yeah ! So i got to know that she is on earth and young enough to be called grown woman . And i sent my people to take her here . She has the same elements black dots on her neck like her . I tried to ask her nicely about her past . I thought she is acting to get away from me . I didn't know she doesn't remember anything! So I threw her in the prison . Where - " he fell silent.

Kyle and zester shifted a far from me . .

I gritted my teeth " where what knox what happened there ? "

He clenched his fists , and continued " my mistress ordered the guards to  ra-rape her and they nearly raped her when my official ian informed me about the incident and i stopped them . Taking her with me and rested her in my bed . But when I returned to my room zester took her . I am sorry ! I didn't knew she  has forgotten everything and has no powers now for we can say " he bit his lip .

I felt my blood boil " u are the king there ! Aren't u !! Then how the hell u let that happen !!! Were u drunk !!! " I shouted. Making the wolfs growl in anger ! The ground started to shake! ..

Knox was silent but Kyle and zester flinched with fear . 

Knox said slowly " I am sorry! I was so angry to see her clueless! Nothing else! She left us without any message so when I saw her with a new face but more beautiful! Than before . I couldn't stop myself from torturing her ! I did wrong . I apologise! " He said looking me in my eyes .

I turned to zester " u ! Now spell out ! U took her then and what happened" .

Zester composed himself " i found her that she was badly abused in knox' kingdom so I took her to my ocean empire . All was going good . She was starting to accept me but the fuking goblin king ikarus asked for her , i refused him and then he waved a war . I told her to be in my room but she was fuking stubborn! She left the room and came in front of the whole goblin army !! I didn't wanted them to knew how she looked like !but she came infront of the whole army like it was not big deal ! I was so angry that i dragged her in the snow moon forest at night leaving her all alone ! I forgot that she doesn't remember anything now !! I fuking left her ! In that haunted forest! I hurted her . She was injured as Kyle told me . I am sorry!! I didn't meant to harm her .  But when she said trust me ! I rememberd that Ela also said to trust her and she fuking left us ! I puree my all anger on Valeria ! And she was just listening like a naive innocent person !! I am sorry ! " Zester fisted his hands . Bowing .

" Very good !!! U met her , treated her good and then poured ur all anger on her when u fuking  knew that it will cause her to hate u ,!!! Are u jerk ,!! Zester !! U ruined ur place in her heart ! And I also know that her mermaid doesn't connect with ur dragon now , isn't it " i clicked my tongue and he looked in shock up at me . 

" How did u know ? " He said shoked.

" U all forgot that I can read ur thoughts!! I am  fuking a fenrir ! " I growled. My eyes shifting.