my powers.

***Valeria 'pov***

As from few days, I was getting used to follow the rutine of getting up and visit the ehir river to shower and help granny .

Emelia is really sweet , I feel like I have someone who genuinely cares about me .

I woke up , streching my arms , yawning. As i got up from the bed and walked out of the hut .

Granny was cutting some woods from a block of tree. I went to her .

" Good morning granny " i wished her smiling.

She turned to me , and smiled .

" Good morning my lady " she said while wiping the beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

I groaned . Crossing my arms around my chest.

" I have told you a number of times that don't call me that! Call me Valeria "

She chuckled shooking her head . " No matter how much you say to call you by your name , it's forbidden to call you by your name " as she continued to cut the block of wood .

" But why!" It's already so much confusing and she is making it more weird for me to get it all together to form something logical .

" You will know my lady " she whispered.

I frowned , she continued to cut the block of wood which was so big and hard . And her small hammer like thing wasn't helping a bit .

" It's not scratched a bit till now ! Why are you cutting it then also ? "

" Is it , will you help me then ? " She chuckled giving me the small hammer .

I took the happer like thing g
From her . Standing infront of that big wooden block . I gripped the hammer with all my force .

I raised the hammer in air smashing it on the wooden block and my hell ! It cracked and broke in a second !

I was froze . How the hell this happened?

I turned to Emilia.

" How did this happened?" I shuttered looking at her and the broken block back and forth.

She smiled . I raised my brows asking her to give a proper reason.

" I told you , you have infinite power , and it's nothing infront of the power you have inside you , my lady "

The hammer fell from my hands . Power! In me? nonsense. But the thing happened infront of me makes some sense in the nonsense.

" Granny ! Don't talk in puzzle, I better hope for an proper explanation from you . " I asked staring at her .

" You really want to know?" She asked back .

I was tired of all the things happened till now .

I nodded " yes! I am sick of all the things happened in my life ! It's making me sick ! Can you clear the fog so I can see the forest! " I blurred out .

She nodded " it's time to know yourself i guess my lady , follow me " she said and began to walk in a unknown direction. I pressed my lips and followed her.

We were soon walking deep in the forest . The purple trees became darker as the sunlight scattered through the leaves .

Soon we reached to a little coven like place whichw as hidden behind a waterfall .

She stood in front of the coven which was closed .

" Why are we here granny ?" I asked looking at the coven.