R U S S O 24

R U S S O 24

It was Monday, and after returning to campus, Anastasia didn't necessarily expect to have much of Mateo's time. He had things to do, like herself. She couldn't fuss at him for not seeing her because her schedule wasn't free either.

She may have been on top of things, but it seemed like she was slacking with her assignments. So, she devoted her weekend to conducting research for projects and completing her homework.

Like now, Anastasia was typing aggressively on her laptop to respond to a discussion board question that was due right before class. She couldn't let one small grade bring her down, so she moved her fingers quickly to submit her thoughts and two additional replies.

She hated doing those, finding them pointless. Half of the students copied off the first student's response, so it was a waste of time to make them do it.

She was in the zone, and with the sun shining on her, she felt like it gave her this boost of energy. However, a sudden shadow appeared above her, and she slowly tore her gaze away from her screen.

At the same time she lifted her head, she felt them lean over her, her lips meeting another's.

She inhaled sharply through her nose and held on to her breath, startled by the action. And even though she barely got a glimpse of this person, she immediately relaxed; the set of lips was familiar, a feeling she could never forget.

Anastasia was breathless, and as she fluttered her eyes open, Mateo leaned away.

"Hi," she said sweetly, their closeness affecting her as she looked up.

"Hola, mami," he said before pecking her lips, needy of more than just one small kiss.

Jameson stayed silent and bit down on his finger, nudging Carly with his elbow.

"How was your morning?" Mateo asks before taking a seat beside her.

The shortness of her blue skirt didn't go unnoticed. Mateo admired the smoothness of her skin and how her thighs spread from sitting down, but he reached out and pulled her skirt down on her lap. Anastasia glanced down to see that he had helped her out from having the color of her panties exposed.

"It was great," she answers. "What about yours?"

She let her eyes roam over him, seeing that he got a trim and a line-up over the weekend, the thirst for him developing in seconds. The light gray long-sleeve shirt was a bit loose on him, but it still showed how muscular he was. She kept her gaze above because she knew she'd look at his dick and envision it without the sweatpants.

"Better now that I've seen you."

She brushes her finger against his nose and says, "You're so cheesy and cute."

"Why thank you," he smiles at her widely. "What time you wanna come over tonight?"

"Maybe nine?" moving her hand down to his scopian chain. He was, in fact, a Scoprio.

With confusion, Mateo asks, "You wanna study at nine o'clock?"

Anastasia snaps out of a trance and says, "Oh!" Her friends laughed because she thought he was talking about sex. "That."

He shrugs a little, "We could do both. There's enough time."

She feels heat through her from the mix-up.

"Maybe at five?" she asks. "You could come over to mine."

"I'll be there," Mateo said. She looks like she wants to ask him something, and he sees it: "What's on your mind?"