R U S SO 46

when I say Edgewater, it's just some random place but it's where they lived this whole time.

R U S S O 46

Jameson stood in the middle of the airport with a frown on his face. He wasn't here for himself, but rather as a friend.

Mateo needed to drive to the airport, so Anastasia asked Jameson to tag along with them. The only one that was leaving was Mateo, which is why Anastasia stood in the middle of foot traffic, clinging onto him.

It was time for him to start training for the combine, and with his agent finding a training facility in LA, he had to be there for a little while. Mateo was going to be with a group of players, training in warm weather to prepare them for the combine.

Anastasia knew this was a crucial time for Mateo, but he was going to be away from her. And after being together for over a year, she was going to miss him. The way she held him proved it.

During this time of being with him, she realized she was clingy. Emotional. Can be dramatic. Loves intimacy. Loves gifts. Loves attention. Loves being loved on. It felt great, but with him no longer being beside her at night, Anastasia had a hard time letting him get on that plane.

"Ew, y'all are disgusting. Get it together," Jameson said, wiping under his eyes and releasing heavily on a shaky breath.

"Suck my dick, Jameson," Anastasia muffled into Mateo's hoodie.

Though she was screaming inside, the gentle strokes on her hair kept her calm. She didn't want to leave this spot, but as soon as they called for Mateo's flight, she had to let go.

"Call me when you land, okay?" Saying this, Anastasia fixed her eyes on his.

"I will."

"You better," she demands, using her sweatshirt to dry her face.

Jameson looked up, blinking his eyes to stop himself from tearing up. It felt like he was the one being left, bombarded with the emotions of his friend.

Anastasia whispers, "Oh boy," quickly clearing her throat. She blinks away her blurry vision, "Alright.. Can we turn around on the count of three and walk away? Maybe it'll be easier."

"Whatever you need."

Mateo counted down for her, but once he reached three, neither of them moved. He stared into her glossy eyes, watching her bite down her bottom lip. It wasn't easy for him to leave her, but she was going to get him into his emotions if she kept crying.

"Why is this so hard?' She sniffles, with Mateo wiping her tears away. She asks, "Should we try it again?"

"We can," he assures.

Mateo knew it was a lie when Anastasia said she'd be fine sending him off. She swore up and down that she wouldn't shed a tear. But slowly taking her time through the airport and trying to steal as much time as she could, he knew she was stalling to not face reality—that he was leaving her for a little while.

Anastasia took her time counting, but this time, when she reached three, they slowly turned around.

And it was very slow.

She wiped her face harshly, ready to walk with acceptance that he would be gone.

However, when she took one step ahead, she felt arms go around her. She instantly relaxed in Mateo's embrace, holding onto him with her hands resting on his warm skin.