R U S S O 28

R U S S O 28

Practice was inside today, flyers nearly landing on the mats as bodies slipped through the bases hands. It took some stumbles and redos before the stunt was performed correctly, Coach Lizzy blowing her whistle and yelling whenever she didn't like something. It was brutual, and they looked forward to the water breaks to sit down and breathe.

"Up," Coach Lizzy said as the male cheerleaders lifted a lady each. "Nice," watching them with skepticism as they moved with ease, pom-poms shaking. The guys pushed their hands upward, each cheerleader turning mid-air before being brought down onto the ground. "...Perfect."

Anastasia panted heavily as Jameson lowered her, her hair sticking to her face and neck.

Jameson wiped his forehead and asked, "Oh my god, did cum just fall onto my forehead?'

Her eyes widened, and Anastasia instantly smacked him with one of the pom-poms in her hands.

"This is why I don't tell you anything!" She gritted through her teeth, hitting him again because anyone could've heard him.

Jameson followed behind her, laughing.

"I've never heard of anything like that before," Jameson admitted, watching her toss her pom-poms off to the side.

She tried not to overheat from embarrassment, leaning against the wall. She adjusted the white straps to her white cropped tank, her dark blue shorts squeezing at her thighs as she sat down.

"I still can't believe I did that," she said, pushing the strands of hair off her face.

"That shit probably been playing in his mind since it happened." James said, taking the seat beside her. "I bet if you'd get the chance, you'd slap his dick on your forehead, too," acting it out with the water bottle he picked up.

She nudged him with her arm and said, "It's not a toy."

"Treat it like it is, and he'll perform all on your face," Jameson said with a wink.

Hearing him speak like this, it caused her to ask, "You and Kyrie?"

He shook his head and said, "Not yet."

"How is that for you?"

"I'm not crazed about sex," denying his sexual urges. "I keep telling y'all that. I can manage."

She flutters her eyes at him. "How? You slept with half the football team. You don't just go from all this sex to nothing and be okay."

"Damn, why you gotta air me out like that?" He asks before thinking. "I truly do manage, but what I like about this is that he knows about my past and still likes me."

"You're an amazing person," Anastasia assures him. "Messy as hell, but still great."

In relation to her statment, Jameson asks, "What if I become a gossip blogger?"

"You got the mouth for it."

"Bitch," he slaps her thigh.

The two were in the middle of talking when Madison came over. She was out of breath, her ponytail swinging from side to side, before she slowed down her strides to stand in front of them.

"Hey, Anastasia," Madison said, but not in a greeting way. It was more like she was trying to get her attention.

"Yeah?"

"You're still seeing Mateo, right?" she asks, and the look that takes over Anastasia's face crosses over to Jameson's.

Why would she be asking this?