R U S S O 45

R U S S S 45

Hungover.

Everybody.

No one got out of bed until that aspirin hit, and that was around three.

Liana was the only one who couldn't handle getting up, blocking the sun with the pillow until five-something. She had to meet everyone at the beach, but with Austin being attentive, checking in with her, and making sure she ate while having Advils on deck, she didn't feel alone in the big house.

They had intentions to go to this club after soaking up the sun, but they lost track of time as they played random sports with the balls left lying around, making the most of the sand between their toes, and checking out the jet skis.

Jameson was posing with Liana to catch the sunset in their photos, with their boyfriends being yelled at to capture the right angles.

Carly was resting on the towels the entire time, keeping watch of their things—the excuse she came up with to lay down for hours. It wasn't until her snookums called her line that she got up to show him her view, walking away to see what was hidden in the sand.

As for Anastasia, she had left to get drinks with Mateo, Felix, and Katie. It was this tiki bar that served non-alcoholic drinks, and while she watched the bartender make her drink, the three sat down at this table.

"Pretty hot out today, isn't it?" Anastasia hears behind her, and she looks over her shoulder to see some guy. He holds out his hand and flashes a smile, but she can't help but notice the tooth missing in the front.

Now he wasn't an ugly guy, but she knew her boyfriend was close by.

"Very hot." With a worried smile, Anastasia looks at Mateo and notices that he's talking with Felix.

He regains her attention by saying, "You're a very beautiful girl. What's your name?"

She cracks a small grin and says, "I have a boyfriend."

"It's spring break. Technically, you're single." He takes a sip of the beer in his hand, leaning on the counter.

Anastasia sees the bartender serving her a smoothie that was poured into an actual pineapple, with a tiny umbrella sticking out at the top.

"Technically, I'm not," she says.

He straightens up just as she turns to leave. "It's the tooth, isn't it? I know it's not attractive to most girls, but before you judge me, hockey puck to the mouth," explaining the reason his front tooth was gone.

"Next is my fist if you don't create a six-foot distance between you and my girl," Mateo says, catching their attention. "I could always make that gap wider."

The man's eyes travel from Mateo's chest, finding his eyes. "The boyfriend... tall," he acknowledges with a sigh. "My bad for overstepping. I mean no disrespect," he said, placing his hand on his chest to show further sincerity.

He makes his exit, Anastasia sighing in relief at Mateo's ability to keep his hands to himself this time.

"Damn, I could've robbed his ass." She then adds with laughter, "Could've got some action, too," knowing he'd react.

Mateo nudges her head, "You always find something funny until I'm on yo ass," Anastasia loses her balance but quickly regains it.

"Why you gotta push me?" she asks, steadying the drink in her hand.

Katie saw them, and she asked Felix, "He doesn't play about her, does he?"

When Mateo left the table abruptly, they watched to find out where he was going.