R U S S O 31

R U S S O 31

"I can't believe the cops shut the bar down tonight," Jameson said, his eyes roaming the sea of people at Tobias's party.

Over the loud music, Anastasia says, "Don't you see it was a good thing that I took so long upstairs? We probably would've been caught up in that, so say thank you, Anastasia."

Jameson places his hand on her arm and says, "Thank you, Anastasia, for getting me charged ten extra dollars for waiting for you." She stares at him blankly. He then pulled gently at her sleeve and said, "I really like this on you."

Ethan decides to chime in with his hands in his pockets, his gaze fixated on her tall blue heels. "I agree, but your feet don't hurt in those?"

She looks at him with a cast of pain behind her eyes and says, "Oh, no. My shits are on fire. But pain is beauty, so I'm sucking it up to look nice."

Ethan shakes his head. "I am so happy I'm not into high heels."

Jameson takes a look around the sea of people, finding pretty faces in the crowd. He asks Ethan, "Have you found a pretty girl to talk to?"

Ethan forgot that was the mission and says, "Not yet, but I'm hoping they have good jello shots."

And right when the words slipped from his mouth, Carly came over with an aluminum pan filled with them. She had a glow stick necklace around her neck, these large color-changing glasses on her face, and a boost of energy shooting through her as she yelled, "Did I hear jello shots?!"

Anastasia turned around and spotted the pan in her hand. Pointing at it, "How'd you get these?"

"Stole them right out of the kitchen," Carly admitted with a beaming smile. "I was gonna eat them all myself, but I saw you guys over here."

"Everybody, take two," Jameson said as he picked up a red and a blue jello shot.

Anastasia liked jello shots and was down to do it, taking two to slurp them into her mouth.

They had a mini-cheers moment to a great night, tossing their heads back to suck the jiggly jello out of the cup, then letting it hit their throats.

Carly felt confident to say, "Swallowed that as a whole," winking for her friends to get it.

Jameson rubbed the front of his neck. "You know I did."

Ethan looked at them as he chewed. "I don't suck dick, so."

Anastasia nearly gagged on her second shot as Carly and Jameson glared at Ethan. They didn't even know what to say, and as Ethan stood there with red cheeks, Anastasia covered her mouth to keep her jello shot in her mouth.

Carly says, "I didn't know you guys were coming here tonight."

Anastasia let the raspberry flavor travel down her throat before answering, "We didn't either. The bar was shut down, and then Jameson made us come here."

"Well," Carly drags with a smile as she picks up another shot. "Are we doing body shots tonight or what?"

"I'm in," Ethan says with a shrug. Just because he was a lover boy didn't mean he didn't know how to have fun.

"Not I," Anastasia informs fast.

Carly whines, "Why not? I haven't done any in a while," and not just on friends, but on other people. Her relationship prevented her from doing such, and since Tyler was still acting the way he was, she figured she was single.

"Mateo," Anastasia says.

Jameson grabs another shot with a smirk and says, "Yeah. She doesn't wanna make her papi chulo mad and get caught doing some shit she shouldn't be doing."