R U S S O 35

R U S S O 35

Anastasia hesitates when she leans in but then presses her back gently onto her front door.

She found pleasure in Mateo's neediness and said to him, "I want you to come inside."

Mateo says, "You know I'll never say no to that."

"Not like that," she giggles lightly. "But I do want to give you something," eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes.

"Give me what?" Mateo asks as Anastasia takes his hand in hers, grabbing it while she opens her front door.

"You'll see in a second," she said.

This 'something' Mateo couldn't put his finger on it, more so as she guided him into her apartment. She told him to head to the bedroom and that she'd meet him there. He was even more confused by then, but heading to her room like she instructed, Mateo sat down on the bed.

For the few seconds he had, he thought about how Anastasia Bailey was his girlfriend. No one else but his. And it brought a smile to his face to know that this was his reality. He's had a thing for her for some time, so for this to no longer be an awaiting thing, he couldn't help but feel happy about it. He was elated by this comforting feeling.

Hearing the sound of her heels hitting the wooden floors, Mateo looked up.

Nothing sexual crossed his mind for what she had in store because Anastasia just said at the door that she wasn't thinking of sex. But as she retuned, shaking a can of whipped cream, Mateo knitted brows.

Confusion washed over him first, but when she kicked off her heels and slowly straddled his lap, things were starting to add up.

"Can you lay back for me?" She spoke so softly while his hands steadied her.

Getting hard for what he knew was coming, Mateo still says, "You don't have to."

She smiles cheesily and says, "I want to please my man." She wraps her arm around his shoulder. "Can I please you, Mateo?"

Mateo nearly grew tongue-tied, witnessing the seductive look in her eyes. It made him speechless at the burning desire she had to give him 'something special.'

"Mhm," he hums instead, dick growing beneath her as she hovered over it.

She grows happy, sliding her hand to the front of his shoudler to make him lie down. She adjusted herself so he could move up some and rest his head on the pillow, with Anastasia tossing her leg back over him.

Mateo felt her straddle his legs and run her smooth hand up his stomach slowly, her hand grazing his chest as she pushed up his shirt to leave it there.

With the can in her hand, she snatched the cap off and let it hit the floor.

Mateo watched with anticipation as Anastasia pressed her finger on the nozzle, spraying whip cream up his stomach. Her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth, excited to give him a little sum sum herself. She wished she had the other ingredients to make a sundae on his body, but maybe next time.

Anastasia let the trail make its way up his chest, spraying the creamy foam over his nipples. Mateo smirked lightly, letting her continue with contentment.

He kept his focus on her, not wanting to blink in case he missed a moment.

Anastasia released the pressure on the nozzle and placed the can on the bed. She bent down and put her hands at the front of his waist, arching her back slightly as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

The tip of her tongue brushed his lower stomach before she flattened it, the whipped cream falling onto her tongue as she moved her head. Her wet tongue dragged against his lower stomach, Mateo taking a soft inhale in response to it.