R U S S O 16

R U S S O 16

Anastasia leaned over to wrap the strap of her heel around her calve. It was Saturday, and instead of spending it in the house, she was going out. Since it was close to her having to wash her hair, Anastasia ran heat through her hair once more and parted it down the middle. She did a natural beat of makeup, coating her full lips with cherry gloss.

Her designation wasn't somewhere fancy, so she wasn't going to go over the top, but she did dress appropriately for the occasion. She moisturized her legs and the rest of her body, spraying her signature peach scent.

Anastasia could say she chose the fragrance because she wore it all the time, but tonight was for a different reason. It was worn for someone else other than her.

I'm outside, Anastasia read the message from Liana.

Anastasia took her small purse off the couch and exited her apartment in seconds while texting London back. She was letting her know that the double date might not happen, solely because she didn't want to. She had the freedom to not waste her time or anyone else's, and even if she was looking for a relationship or someone to casually hook up with, this Russell guy wasn't peaking her interest.

Something wasn't clicking, and that could be because Mateo was in the way. And it's not because she was waiting on Mateo to stop his whore ways for her either. 

Anastasia wasn't even sure what was going on between her and Mateo, but she can admit that she liked it. She did know that he had peaked her interest. And even though he did, she wasn't expecting a relationship out of him. 

She didn't even try to make sense of what they could be, but she knew being around Mateo was something she looked forward to.

"What are you doing here?" Jameson asked as Anastasia opened the back door to the car that was ordered off of an app.

"Damn, I can't go to a party?" Anastasia asked as she calimed the seat by the outside, leaving Liana squeezed between her and Jameson.

"You can, but not at Mateo's party. You never go," he hums, squinting his eyes with a slight head turn, "what's the change of heart?"

"I wanted to see what the hype was about," she shrugs, getting comfortable as the driver begins pulling off.

Liana says, "she wants to see Mateo," typing on her phone with the brightness lighting up her face.

Anastasia was quick to shoot back, "and she wants to see Austin."

Jameson gasps, snapping his attention to Liana, "why am I left out the loop of shit?!" leaning his back off the seat.

Liana defends, "it's very recent."

"Very recent?" Jameson asks.

Liana shrugs, "I find him attractive..sorta like him."

"Why am I always the last one to find out about things?" Jameson asks, and Anastasia tucks her lips.

She still never told him about the kiss, and even though she has the floor to say it now, Anastasia was letting Liana get yelled at by herself. And while Jameson scolded Liana playfully, Anastasia thought of her night to come.

She was only leaving the house because she wanted to see Mateo again.

They texted all night last night, and it left her not wanting to get any sleep. She felt happy hormones, and she might as well have taken a Red Bull and two shots of Expresso for the boost of energy she had. The dopamine inside of her had her on her feet, walking around the house while eating noodles. She couldn't sit still.