R U S S O 23

* the team that is mentioned is a real team, but that's not the actually team I'm referring to. I just used the name. I'm gonna do that a few times in this book.

R U S S O 23

you're by your phone, Russo? Anastasia sent to Mateo's phone.

It was about an hour after she got into her room, and after her shower, she attempted to close her eyes to sleep but couldn't.

Mateo replies, yeah. something wrong?

She responded, no. I couldn't sleep. Anastasia adds another, but if you were going to bed, I'll be fine.

Mateo said, no, you're good. I'm up.

I wish we could be alone right now, she typed with a grin on her face, awaiting his response.

Don't start no shit, Mateo replies.

Playing innocent, I'm not...

She texts again, I'm simply stating that if we were together and alone, our night might be a little more fun, if you know what I mean.

watch what you say, mami. Mateo shoots another, I have no problem coming upstairs.

you wouldn't do a thing to me with people in the room.

I would, but if you get a little shy, there's a bathroom.

shy? Far from it.

you're saying that now until I'm knocking at the door.

I would let you do anything to me Russo; she sends him to be bold.

say that shit when I get there.

Her eyes widen, Okay, okay, I was joking.

Yeah. Mateo gives a double reply; now it's a joke.

She puts a smile on her face while asking, What are you doing?

I was watching a movie. But speaking with her was better.

Oh, we can talk tomorrow.

Mateo replies, shut up. I wanna talk right now.

She adjusts her head on her pillow, smirking, lol sorry. I was trying to give you space, thinking of giving him time to finish his movie.

If I wanted space, I'd ask for it, baby.

you sounded addicted.

That's because I am Anastasia.

I thought it was just sex and tutoring?

You can think that all you want; just don't start acting like that's all it is.

She smirks lightly. Excuse me, Russo?

you know how to read, Bailey, and you're smart enough to understand.

Anastasia nibbled on her nail, thinking of a response.

Did I ever get to say thank you for those phenomenal photos? You're a great cameraman.

She had pictures that captured her entire day, and Mateo willingly took them. He didn't complain once, pretty content to take the shots for her.

I know. I'm talented in more ways than one. Mateo then adds, But when the model is as beautiful as you are, it's very easy to work.