The Beginning🥳

Sophie's pov!!

Then she raised her arms and screamed "ENOUGH" as searing bolts of red lightning blasted out of her palms and forehead.
She gave herself over to the frenzy, striking again and again and again.
This wasn't just a battle.

This was the end.

She'd had enough.

It was time to finish this.

She charged forward, barley seeing-barley breathing- as she blasted everything in her path, again, again and again.
Until...

It almost felt like someone had reached into her hard and flicked of a switch.
Everything was shutting down
Her rage cooled.
Her power ebbed.
Her vision cleared.
And she watched in a daze as Maruca's force field blinked away.
And Marella's flames snuffed out.
And Fitz's sword slipped from his hand as he reached up to cradle his head.
"What's happening?" Keefe asked, stumbling back and staring at his hands I can't feel anything."
Even lady Gisela couldn't conjure anything with a snap.
"I don't understand," Sophie mumbled.
"You're not supposed to." An unfamiliar voice said-in a tone that was dark and raw and some how melodic.
"Who's there?" Keefe shouted as Everyone scrambled to their feet. "Who are you?"
At first there was no answer.
Then a figure with a grey cloak stepped out of thin air. "My name is Elysian and I'm the power source you are all here looking for."

Welllll........??????  :):):):):).:):):)::):)::):):):):):):):)

Ik that was just the ending of Stellarlune but there will be more!!! Credits go to Shannon messenger btw!😎